College Football Thread: Version 2018

Bigbird

It sounds like he did that....now what?

??

Just saying that his requirement to report is nowhere near "debatable". The biggest outstanding question is, who did he report it to? Reporting it to just Gene Smith does not satisfy his requirement, it would have to go to HR.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall has the second most receptions in a season behind the legendary Chris Carter. Hot. Garbage.

lol what? Parris Campbell had more receptions last year than Marshall ever had in a season. Are we even talking about the same guy? :confused:

You just seemed super salty towards all things tOSU

How so? If you can show me when I've ever been "super salty" towards OSU, I'll buy you a beer

I was def pranked. The link he texted was to a rather well endowed dark skinned gentleman. :lol:

He got me. Fake news. Carry on.

LOL dude no way, my friend sent me that same shit a couple days ago and I refused to open it. He then told me/showed me what it was haha, so you're not alone.

I was def pranked. The link he texted was to a rather well endowed dark skinned gentleman. :lol:

He got me. Fake news. Carry on.

another team leader today at work, woke up to that article texted to him on his college buddies group chat. lol.

With them remaining generally silent, taking the time to let everything cool down, the court of social opinion seems to be chilling the fuck out too. Which is good. I'd play those odds

I agree -

I think he will stay considering what we know now (assuming its all true).

LOL dude no way, my friend sent me that same shit a couple days ago and I refused to open it. He then told me/showed me what it was haha, so you're not alone.

That makes me feel better. This particular CLOSE friend of mine is not a CFB fan and a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan. I shouldn't have trusted him. :lol:

another team leader today at work, woke up to that article texted to him on his college buddies group chat. lol.

tenor.gif?itemid=5441859

I don’t get the suspension claims, lying to the media is not bad, all coaches do it.

Probably, but I think at this point with all the media attention and whatnot, they won’t just let him off the hook entirely.

well - there you have it folks. The little trickles of information turned into a full blown river. It does not look good for her. This is just a shitty situation all around. If its true that she lied about all of this, I would expect she be charged. You don't get to go around ruining people’s careers because you didn't get your way. Edited by Panduh

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Let this be a lesson to any of the younger male members here. Fuck. If this is true, she deserves prison time. Imagine all the money, time, effort, and resources wasted on that crazy bitch over the last 5 years

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Let this be a lesson to any of the younger male members here. Fuck. If this is true, she deserves prison time. Imagine all the money, time, effort, and resources wasted on that crazy bitch over the last 5 years

well - there you have it folks. The little trickles of information turned into a full blown river. It does not look good for her. This is just a shitty situation all around. If its true that she lied about all of this, I would expect she be charged. You don't get to go around ruining people’s careers because you didn't get your way.

Totally agree. I’ve heard people say they should sue her, can’t get money from broke folks. Since the MeToo movement is popular, she should be made an example of people trying extort folks.