College Football Thread: Version 2018

Bigbird

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that happened today?

Today the investigation was wrapping up. Then the committee was meeting and compiling the report. Then the BoT will have a private session, which by law requires a 24 hour public notice of the meeting.

it comes down to what ethical standards ohio state wants from there football team. Tier 1 is BYU for example and tier 2 is regular big school programs. The annoyance I have is the preaching about leading young men and then turn around to allow the staff do whatever.

you cant legally fire someone that did what he was required (by the school) to do.

If he in fact did NOT report it per what his requirements are, he will be suspended or fired.

If he DID report it and OSU's requirements are found to be lax, then Gene is gone IMO. Buck stops with him as the AD.

Circle back.

You put away your pitch fork and are now believing he can stay?:p

You are either stupid, or a troll. I said then that if he KNEW about this shit and DIDN'T REPORT IT, he had to go. That was based upon the evidence at the time. With what has come to light since then, it appears that he knew, but also that he DID report it as he is required to. If that is the case, then what he actually did was lie to the press, which is hardly something I would think he should be fired for. The last thing i wanted was for Urb to lose his job, but you can't fuck around with this kind of thing in his position.

This is really bad. Neither reported it to HR like they were supposed to. Gene said he was unaware of ZS 2009 arrest. Both should be fired IMO

:rolleyes:

I know I won't be sending any of my kids to OSU after this. I'm also now a Michigan fan. I won't be associated with these womanizers.

[off I go to chop off my dick]