Mustang bros... PP vs No PP and 15-17 vs 18+

Bam

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the 10speed if you care at all about straight line performance. If not, get a plain non-power pack gt

DO. NOT. WANT. AUTO.

Are you looking at this car as more of a cruiser or are you thinking about pushing it hard, autocrossing, etc.?

Fun cruiser, no tracking it or anything. Drop the top and listen to the v8 rumble while rowing the gears.

Fun cruiser, no tracking it or anything. Drop the top and listen to the v8 rumble while rowing the gears.

I would go with a non-PP car then. There's a noticeable difference in ride between the two and if you're just going to cruise, get the softer suspension.

Definitely getting a manual,

Get the 10speed if you care at all about straight line performance. If not, get a plain non-power pack gt

Lux options over performance. Not sure I’ll notice the pp options with my anticipated driving, but it’s nice.

Are you looking at this car as more of a cruiser or are you thinking about pushing it hard, autocrossing, etc.?

CR gets one cool car related thread and you guys don't even read or care. You have made this place a joke.

I like the stripes but those wheels are hideous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agree on the wheels, they’d be fine for winter setup.

Looks like best price is $42,500 if I ordered one, gonna sleep on it a few, no rush with winter coming, not like I can go out and rip on it tomorrow anyways.

LOL. Was going to post the same thing. Those rollers get it down the road ONLY...zero style points. :lol: I'm also bugged by the break in stripes at the front bumper under the (blech) front plate bracket and rear lower bumper.

I am a big fan of the newer Mustang styling. They can Transformer-up the Camero as much as they can and it still looks like spaghetti-thrown-on-a-wall.

Alright going through the process of ordering one and the color choice is a difficult one since I can’t see any of the colors in person.

Which would you guys choose out of these colors?

I’d say this is my choices in order...wish they still offered comp orange.

Velocity Blue

Race Red

Magnetic Gray

White

The one color throwing me for a loop is the Need for Green...in pictures I like how it looks but I’m not sure if I should just go crazy and order it or stay more standard/safe on the color. I do like the thought of having a more rare/unique color you wouldn’t see everyday.

We have a 2019 velocity blue if you want to see it in person

The green to me only looks good of everything else on it is black. With that being said you will definitely stand out

Personally for a vert I would go with white ,black or magnetic

We have a 2019 velocity blue if you want to see it in person

The green to me only looks good of everything else on it is black. With that being said you will definitely stand out

Personally for a vert I would go with white ,black or magnetic

Is it a convertible?

And I agree it went green all else would have to be blacked out. Hate that they require the stripe with the color as it would immediately be removed.

CR gets one cool car related thread and you guys don't even read or care. You have made this place a joke.

Oh fuck off. Just joking—see—that’s a joke.

Look a couple posts above this, he’s asking what color to get, like a woman would. This is far from a cool car related thread. If he wants an answer from 100’s/1000’s of current owners he should ask on a mustang forum.

my vote?

1. Velocity Blue

2. magnetic gray only with a red interior

3. Orange Fury

4. Need for Green

Orange was not one of his choices however ,, also who the fuck gets red interior ??

Bmw tried it after Chevy and they all look like your trying to become fucking Santa clause , also Audi and their dumb as shit blue interior can gtfo

Appreciate the heads up. Planning on stopping into Ricart and Germain this week to check out the colors.

Definitely a hard NO on red interior.

Really liking this color and these wheels, no stripe or spoiler.

https://images.cars.com/supersized/in/a55fd617522a7a62d57b35376c5b51b3.jpg

Orange was not one of his choices however ,, also who the fuck gets red interior ??

Bmw tried it after Chevy and they all look like your trying to become fucking Santa clause , also Audi and their dumb as shit blue interior can gtfo

yeah, don't care.

With the right combination red interior can look fantastic. Has to be a silver, white, gray, black or red car though.

I mean, if you want a unique car, having a unique interior color is usually part of it. The Midnight Blue with grabber blue stitching is also pretty fetching, and personally I like the tan, esp with the blue or magnetic paint.