College Football Thread 2018 v 2.0

Mitch

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Meh ending to a meh season. How the hell does a one loss season leave such a bad taste in your mouth? It’s not even like i think we should have been in the playoffs. I think we could have beaten Oklahoma or Notre dame, but not Clemson or bama. That and the big 10 as a whole played shitty in their bowl games despite what i thought was a great opportunity to win nearly all of them.

I don’t know if we can do better under a different coach? Not many can motivate an underdog team like urban for the big game. Would have loved to see what the defense could have been with bosa.

So rumor is Tampa is offering Kelly 10 Million a year for him to leave ND which is double his salary at ND. So guess who isn’t a head coach and guess what job may come open sooner than anyone thought. :no:

Urban will not coach at Notre Dame.

Kelly at Tampa will fail, really any coach that heads down there will. His no BS hard ass coaching style will not work. It is a QB league, if you're unlucky to have a bad one or even avg your stint will be short. However if you can make 10 million a year, and get a 2-3 year deal, sign on the dotted line, especially once you realize ND will only ever get sorta close to a title.