EPIC

coltboostin

I have to agree. Props to him for being able to pursue a passion without worry. Wake up to sleep and it's geared towards a goal without having consideration of did I work past my 8 hour shift. Even if it took multiple shoots, he can flat out drive.

If you have Amazon prime watch the Gymkana Files. It’s behind the scenes of making these videos and pretty entertaining.

I dunno if it was because watching the gymkana files or not but IMO Gymkana 10 was pretty boring and the same stuff repeated as the last few. No doubt the dude can drive its just the same regurgitated material in a different location.

Like I said- love it or HATE it lol

IMO Gymkana 10 was pretty boring and the same stuff repeated as the last few.

He can drive but Christ show you can do more than doughnuts around shit.

Honest question- int hsi video alone you can likely name 100 cool "tricks" he did. Even some new BIG stuff The controlled corkscrew I've never seen. The fact that he Hooned around downtown Metro Detroit was cool. How about the Ice water wheel? (How the fuck?) Of the tandem around the ice pool........and I remember previously being dropped out of planes, doing it with Baja trophy trucks....the list goes on

I'd love you guys to name even 5 "completely new" drift type activities he could do without destroying the car (like a 200 ft jump- not realistic). No right or wrong here- just fun discussion :)

His trophy truck video through Mexico I think was cooler than any doughnuts he does in every video

Or in the one where he went up the face of the curved wall was awesome. I’m not pro but he is making these videos to be what new? Edgy? Just want the likes ??

Even if you do something cool after seeing it done 100 times it is not as effective , this is why I strongly feel Travis Pastrana stared his own thing with nitro because watching the x games over and over again is burnt out. Seeing someone attempt something that has never been done before weather completely successful or not bringing interested parties to the table and pushes the bar of every sport

Like I said- love it or HATE it lol

Honest question- int hsi video alone you can likely name 100 cool "tricks" he did. Even some new BIG stuff The controlled corkscrew I've never seen. The fact that he Hooned around downtown Metro Detroit was cool. How about the Ice water wheel? (How the fuck?) Of the tandem around the ice pool........and I remember previously being dropped out of planes, doing it with Baja trophy trucks....the list goes on

I'd love you guys to name even 5 "completely new" drift type activities he could do without destroying the car (like a 200 ft jump- not realistic). No right or wrong here- just fun discussion :)

Its not really about new tricks because you are right there is only so much he can realistically do with out absolutely destroying the car. I honestly think it was just boring because they showed all the major "tricks" in the gymkana files. I feel like they should have release gymkana 10 first then release the gymkana files after. Then again it doesen't matter because Hoonigan.

Its not really about new tricks because you are right there is only so much he can realistically do with out absolutely destroying the car. I honestly think it was just boring because they showed all the major "tricks" in the gymkana files. I feel like they should have release gymkana 10 first then release the gymkana files after. Then again it doesen't matter because Hoonigan.

I just watched G_10 last night. Didn't watch the Gymkhana Files, but I am a fan of Hoonigan (though haven't watched much YT content in the last 2 weeks b'cuz holidays) and I think G_10 was great. It's well edited, and I pay attention to the tire skidmarks on the road that show he's maybe doing 1-2 takes in some of the scenes and he's getting it right. Granted, Ken is a great driver and his cars are SERIOUSLY set up for these "events". I would spend all day and 2 sets of Toyo tires before I got that reverse-Y turn done in downtown Detroit. :lol:

Cool video. The slo-mo's showing how close he gets to some of the obstacles are cool. The action close-up of the engines, pedals, overhead drone shots....they definitely do a good job.