Events for 2019

blue98ls1

Sitting here planning our track rental for 2019 and trying to see what other events to add to the calendar. With Anthony and I moving further outside of Columbus, me working 6 days a week and Anthony traveling so much for work... coupled with the fact that it rained 75% of the year, 2018 wasn't very eventful. I would like to get out more this year and plan some additional events.

So I am wanting to see what you guys would like to do in 2019. Cruise ins? Car shows? More track events?

I've been wanting to do some early morning fun drives (http://www.windy9.com) on the weekends...
Interesting to see these. I grew up driving most of those roads....... Probably much faster than I would today, lol. Hopefully I'll have something fun to hit them with later this year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I've been wanting to do some early morning fun drives (http://www.windy9.com) on the weekends...

I was doing the Triple Nickle on Mondays when I had them off. Now that I don't, I'm going to have to find a time to do it. It's a great road, but definitely on the upper end of difficulty.

Interesting to see these. I grew up driving most of those roads....... Probably much faster than I would today, lol. Hopefully I'll have something fun to hit them with later this year.

I haven't driven all of these but during the 5 years we lived outside of Logan I'd try to find time to just drive somewhere until my cell lost signal then find my way back. Hit some of these stretches but not the complete trips.

Also, I just NOW realized it is WINE-dy 9 and not WIN-dy 9.

...I'm an idiot.

I'd def be down for some of these but I'd prob have to catch up with y'all at the end. lol

Seems like a lot of them are just Athens to the river and back diff ways with some of the same attractions. We should do a group Get Lost Tour. Just leave on a Friday and make it back home sometime Sunday. See where we end up.

When my BiL was stationed on LeJuene we would always take a week to go stay with them (him, his wife, and our nephews and niece) and we would often go as far as we could from Circleville down without taking any road larger than 23. The smaller the better.

We found some really cool things along the way.

Count me in for any events I can make it to. I'm more of a track day guy, even if it's just tagging onto a test n tune. I'd like to see us try an event at Pacemakers.

If CR wants to try another car show I'd be happy to help in any way I can (short of being in charge, I have my hands full with the show I run for the school).

There was some talk last night of bringing back the lists but there will be a twist. If things work out more info will be posted.

And for those with mini vans, SUVs, trucks, and other slow cars we will accommodate for your needs.

:megusta:

BRB...perusing CL for a Tercel.