The Lists 2019?

wagner

Right now I'm waiting on a few more schedules to come out so I can start looking at Friday nights to set these up at Trails.

Also going to see if I can find someone to do some filming since I'll be in the middle of everything keeping it rolling. Would also like to find a few people to help me run the lists so there is a few people that can be on site in case I have to travel for work.

There's something happening possibly at work where I'll have a bit more travel that will require me to be in front of the camera in 2019.

If you talk all this shit and done race you are a pos.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you talk all this shit and done race you are a pos.

I've been called worse :)

I didn't say I wouldn't be racing my car, I just won't be participating in the List races at this time.

It will be available for grudge races at the list races.

Audi S4

I'm your huckleberry. Will prob lose, but will definitely have fun.

OT, but does anyone have a wet kit for an LS engine I can borrow for a weekend? TOTALLY asking for a friend...

https://www.nitrousexpress.com/20934-10-ls-90mm-plate-system-w-10lb-bottle.html

:gabe:

I'm your huckleberry. Will prob lose, but will definitely have fun.

OT, but does anyone have a wet kit for an LS engine I can borrow for a weekend? TOTALLY asking for a friend...

https://www.nitrousexpress.com/20934-10-ls-90mm-plate-system-w-10lb-bottle.html

:gabe:

This is the point of this effort :). I miss my CTSV in a big way.

OT - anyone know how long I can run a dual pulley set up on an S4 before it eats its cats? (Paging Tim....)

Should be a good time - looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What's the commitment here? Weekly participation, come and go as you please? If you're not there to start you don't get in later?

I'd love to bring my "CR Street" car out for this but between work, 14 weekend commitment for kart racing this year and other weekends driving / instructing at DE's my ability to attend will be limited.

What's the commitment here? Weekly participation, come and go as you please? If you're not there to start you don't get in later?

I'd love to bring my "CR Street" car out for this but between work, 14 weekend commitment for kart racing this year and other weekends driving / instructing at DE's my ability to attend will be limited.

Once a month for these races since most have to do a lot of adult things. If you want show up and challenge for a spot at any event feel free. If you just want to come out and grudge race people, come on out.

This is really just about getting people to the track to enjoy racing and spend time with friends. There's no official money on the line but if you want to side bet, go for it.

The challenge that I'm facing now is how to set the structure of the list races to make sure it's not going to be a log jam and no movement in the top ten.

Again, trying to keep this fun and not serious. If you're looking for serious I would suggest running in some type of points series.

Once a month for these races since most have to do a lot of adult things. If you want show up and challenge for a spot at any event feel free. If you just want to come out and grudge race people, come on out.

This is really just about getting people to the track to enjoy racing and spend time with friends. There's no official money on the line but if you want to side bet, go for it.

The challenge that I'm facing now is how to set the structure of the list races to make sure it's not going to be a log jam and no movement in the top ten.

Again, trying to keep this fun and not serious. If you're looking for serious I would suggest running in some type of points series.

ha...I don't have time for serious...not with everything else going on. Thanks for the clarification.

I think if someone wants to challenge for a list or a spot on the list you simply need 3 people present. The challenger, the challengee, and an observer. Observer can be someone else on the list or a CR admin, these 3 people agree ahead of time, and then you have a race.

I think if someone wants to challenge for a list or a spot on the list you simply need 3 people present. The challenger, the challengee, and an observer. Observer can be someone else on the list or a CR admin, these 3 people agree ahead of time, and then you have a race.

Hmmmm, I like this idea...

That's what I thought would be the minimum.

Right now I'm waiting on a few more schedules to come out so I can start looking at Friday nights to set these up at Trails.

Also going to see if I can find someone to do some filming since I'll be in the middle of everything keeping it rolling.

Any event I'll be attending I'll be happy to film, also the Supra we are currently building is for a local photographer/videographer so I'm sure he will be rolling to events with equipment as well.

:lol: Nobody here REALLY races. They attend 1 actual racing event and a weekend trip to a curvy road a year then talk shit to all the other members who have greater responsibilities for being at only 1 event per year.

...or they sold their "race car" and talk shit anyway.

I'm gonna start a fight club and not fight

I call bullshit. You've basically been trying for years but keyboard fight club.

Duh brian. Just have somebody fight for you.

What vehicle is it you'll be racing again? I forgot.

:lol: Nobody here REALLY races. They attend 1 actual racing event and a weekend trip to a curvy road a year then talk shit to all the other members who have greater responsibilities for being at only 1 event per year.

I call bullshit. You've basically been trying for years but keyboard fight club.

What vehicle is it you'll be racing again? I forgot.

giphy.gif

Well I must be the exception huh? I still have the car I was racing 10 years ago, and bought another one I race too.

Kind of ironic to keep posting shit about how nobody here races and then admit you have nothing to race.

I just want to know if it’s going to be the car, or the driver on these lists. I suppose it needs to be the same car/same driver for a spot. I’d like to race both of mine but they are pretty close in performance so tying up number 1 and number 2 spots might prove problematic for the progression of the list.

You've posted 5 times in a racing thread and are one the most irrelevant people related to the topic.

I don't disagree...but you've posted way more about how nobody races than you've raced so... :gabe:

giphy.gif

:lol:

Well I must be the exception huh? I still have the car I was racing 10 years ago, and bought another one I race too.

Kind of ironic to keep posting shit about how nobody here races and then admit you have nothing to race.

Untwist the undergarments. The folks those comments were directed at (in jest) both understood they were directed at them and understood the joking nature. Don't go getting all triggered.

Guess it's a good thing you didn't sell your cars any one of those 13 times you claimed you were going to, huh? :gabe: Simmer. This is also a joke.