CRs take on cars 15 years later.

Robochan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 years ago I was 10. My 5th grade teacher told us to "do a research report and presentation on anything that you're passionate about". I did mine on the the Dodge Viper because my dad got me a die-cast I thought was really cool. She gave me a bad grade. No specific marks toward my detail, spelling, grammar or presentation. I was a fan fav in front of the class. She told my parents the grade was "because he can't be passionate about cars".

Now it's 2019, she's dead (RIP) and I have my Viper.

poop emoji

22 years ago I was 10. My 5th grade teacher told us to "do a research report and presentation on anything that you're passionate about". I did mine on the the Dodge Viper because my dad got me a die-cast I thought was really cool. She gave me a bad grade. No specific marks toward my detail, spelling, grammar or presentation. I was a fan fav in front of the class. She told my parents the grade was "because he can't be passionate about cars".

poop emoji

:lol:

poop emoji

You'll shoot your eye out!

In 2004, I had a '95 Talon TSi AWD, a '95 LS400, a '98 Amigo S V6 4WD, and a '3 Z06.

Today, I have a '18 Stinger GT, a '12 Avalon Limited, a '11 370Z Sport, a '8 Z06, a '7 Matrix M Theory Edition, and a '5 325Xi Touring (manual).

In 2004, I had a '95 Talon TSi AWD, a '95 LS400, a '98 Amigo S V6 4WD, and a '3 Z06.

Today, I have a '18 Stinger GT, a '12 Avalon Limited, a '11 370Z Sport, a '8 Z06, a '7 Matrix M Theory Edition, and a '5 325Xi Touring (manual).

How many have YOU bought vs. how many has your DAD bought?