RX-8 Broke Down, Whats My Next Car?

ShowHBK

Maybe he bought an actual pony? I mean it would be inline with an Rx-8 as far as impractical transportation decisions go.

Even after I get ride of the RX-8... im still going to get RX-8 jokes sent my direction :lol:

What's on Saturday?

rolls eyes :p

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's on Saturday?

He's going to show up at cars and coffee where ceremoniously we will see his new car and pour maraschino cherries on him to symbolize that he broke his cherry into v8-dom....until we see it's a v6 at which point everyone will just quietly put the lids back on the cherry jars and shuffle away quietly muttering in disappointment.

wait...that's just my CR fanfic

He's going to show up at cars and coffee with a v6 something (probably moosetank and autolol too) and everyone is going to shake his hand and tell him congratulations and then talk endless trash behind his back esp in light of this thread.

He's going to show up at cars and coffee where ceremoniously we will see his new car and pour maraschino cherries on him to symbolize that he broke his cherry into v8-dom....until we see it's a v6 at which point everyone will just quietly put the lids back on the cherry jars and shuffle away quietly muttering in disappointment.

He's going to show up at cars and coffee with a v6 something (probably moosetank and autolol too) and everyone is going to shake his hand and tell him congratulations and then talk endless trash behind his back esp in light of this thread.

God damn it. I actually agree with Kerry for once.

If I were there and it was a v8 I would congratulate him.

If I were there and it was a v6 lol with track package I would congratulate him.

If I were there and it was a v6 w/o track or with auto I would lol him in da face.

Someone carry the torch for me.

If I were there and it was a v8 I would congratulate him.

If I were there and it was a v6 lol with track package I would congratulate him.

If I were there and it was a v6 w/o track or with auto I would lol him in da face.

Someone carry the torch for me.

If it's a s550 they didnt make a performance package v6. So you'd have a greater % chance of laughter.

I wonder what it could be :rolleyes:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2EU96oakF_o/UyznGEdwiYI/AAAAAAAAOTI/fmaOwbNo64g/s1600/sleuth-button.jpg

No it would not.

Source: this Deaf guy

http://media.tumblr.com/01292989200e00122c4529cff48e38c0/tumblr_inline_mi1c5kdZmL1rtlett.gif

What will you be driving? Your old stock BMW or your old stock Jeep? Maybe your old motorbicycle...the one that actually runs I presume.

tenor.gif

Huh...ironic.

God damn it. I actually agree with Kerry for once.

You ok?

...I hope its a 2006 V6 autolol and HBK rocks it hardcore.

What will you be driving? Your old stock BMW or your old stock Jeep? Maybe your old motorbicycle...the one that actually runs I presume.

5 of the 6 motorcycles I have here now run and are road legal. But it's supposed to piss down rain hard on sat so I may just wait for the post CCC thrashing that will happen here about a clapped out SN95 v6 brostang.

Also Jeep isn't stock. I'll run it against your $150 truck - bring an hour glass so we can record times....lol.

ROFL. I would pay a plugged nickel to see this race. My money is on Otis, but only if the race is downhill.

The only time gravity works in my favor.

sure, why not, it will be fun. If we do it from a roll on 270 it will be fine because neither car will break the speed limit.

Now you've gone and made a stupid proposition into an asinine situation.

Race. From a roll. On a freeway. In a 1982 straight six 3 speed? SeEmS lEgIt. :lol:

The only time gravity works in my favor.

Now you've gone and made a stupid proposition into an asinine situation.

Race. From a roll. On a freeway. In a 1982 straight six 3 speed? SeEmS lEgIt. :lol:

I just figured you needed more than a 1/4 mile and a running start to get it out of second gear :gabe:

I just figured you needed more than a 1/4 mile and a running start to get it out of second gear :gabe:

Please. I shift out of 2nd at 35mph. :lol:

if we hit 1,000 more instagram followers for his insta, he'll tell us the new car.

:lolguy:

it's a stick. I'm not buying an automatic anything. I can tell you that much. there are plenty of things I plan on doing with this car down the road.

I can understand having driven the V8 and then driving the V6... I get it... but... I will say that the V6 is no slouch when it comes to acceleration. Now, Mind you....V8 all the way. But the V6 is making good power and is punchy.

hmmm... so did I go for old GT? or new V6? dunno... we will find out when I change my sig and post pics.

um...honestly... I don't want this.... um...Small PSA, if you don't like the car I buy... please feel free to tell me directly. Im not afraid of flak, but you all are my friends and family... so... not like I have to ask this, but just be honest if you don't like it. What I am buying has room for improvement in the future and I am purchasing what I am because it is reliable, fits the budget, and is fun to drive. I don't need an egotistical dick stroked... I love this community to much for shit like that... anyways. I'll post pics once the keys are in my hand.

I can understand having driven the V8 and then driving the V6... I get it... but... I will say that the V6 is no slouch when it comes to acceleration. Now, Mind you....V8 all the way. But the V6 is making good power and is punchy.

you bought a v6. whomp whomp.

http://www.lasertimepodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/pacman12.gif

um...honestly... I don't want this.... um...Small PSA, if you don't like the car I buy... please feel free to tell me directly. Im not afraid of flak, but you all are my friends and family... so... not like I have to ask this, but just be honest if you don't like it. What I am buying has room for improvement in the future and I am purchasing what I am because it is reliable, fits the budget, and is fun to drive. I don't need an egotistical dick stroked... I love this community to much for shit like that... anyways. I'll post pics once the keys are in my hand.

Dude it's the midwest. Asking people to be rude to your face is like asking them not to root for ohio state, or not call it pop, or not fuck their sheep, or not say ope. Ain't gonna happen.

I don't need an egotistical dick stroked...

Well, you're surrounded on the line here by egotistical dicks. I hope you understand that. Who cares what they think or say? It's your money that you earned and your vehicle that you bought. You do you. Let the haters hate and if folks still talk behind your back like they're in 8th grade let them. It says far more about them than it does about you.

you bought a v6. whomp whomp.

So which Billy Badass 'Murican Muscle V8 of yours will you be taking to CC&C this saturday?

Dude it's the midwest. Asking people to be rude to your face is like asking them not to root for ohio state, or not call it pop, or not fuck their sheep, or not say ope. Ain't gonna happen.

I don't know how you've lived here so long and still not been able to acclimate and understand anyone at all. It's mind bottling.

So which Billy Badass 'Murican Muscle V8 of yours will you be taking to CC&C this saturday?

I won't be, but you know what else I didn't do? bore the shit out of everyone who would listen about how I want to get a v8 mustang GT for over a year now. Literally a year, not figuratively. At this point a v6 would be anti-climatic.

I won't be, but you know what else I didn't do? bore the shit out of everyone who would listen about how I want to get a v8 mustang GT for over a year now. Literally a year, not figuratively. At this point a v6 would be anti-climatic.

Kerry on this thread lol

https://makeagif.com/gif/pee-in-cheerios-Lt9a-e