Hooters Hilliard - Friday Nite Bike Nights

SWing'R

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great to see all those who made it last night. The weather was perfect, the food was hot and the company was great., Nice to put faces and names together. The young lady on the V-Rod stole the show and left a lot of broken hearts... mostly for the bike. See you guys next week

For those of you who might not have known, the Gahanna Creekside Blues and Jazz Fest was awsome. We had a great time after we left you guys. I think that it runs 11AM to 11PM tonight (SAT). Great music and a ton of food.

For those of you who might not have known, the Gahanna Creekside Blues and Jazz Fest was awesome. We had a great time after we left you guys. I think that it runs 11AM to 11PM tonight (SAT). Great music and a ton of food.

YES! The Gahanna Creekside Blues and Jazz Fest is an awesome event.

http://www.creeksidebluesandjazz.com/

June 20 Friday 5pm-11pm (music continues to 1am)

June 21 Saturday 11am-11pm (music continues to 1am)

June 22 Sunday 11am-6pm

Edited by ReconRat

For those of you who might not have known, the Gahanna Creekside Blues and Jazz Fest was awsome. We had a great time after we left you guys. I think that it runs 11AM to 11PM tonight (SAT). Great music and a ton of food.

Wish I could of went! I love that fest!

Just got a update from the hubby. We are not going to QS & L but we will be at Hooters on Friday.

Looks like my wife and I will both be there Friday, she's excited to be able to stay out past dark on her scooter now that she's fully licensed :rolleyes::)

That's assuming I can fix her mirror/windshield before then. The weight/vibration of the windshield we had put on it recently snapped the bolt holding the mirror on, which the windshield attaches to. The damn bolt is broke off and stuck in the threaded hole :(

Edited by SWing'R

Looks like my wife and I will both be there Friday' date=' she's excited to be able to stay out past dark on her scooter now that she's fully licensed :rolleyes::)

That's assuming I can fix her mirror/windshield before then. The weight/vibration of the windshield we had put on it recently snapped the bolt holding the mirror on, which the windshield attaches to. The damn bolt is broke off and stuck in the threaded hole :([/quote']

I look fwd to meeting her.

What was that one tool that Sears was selling that removed broken bolts? Bullfrog? I can't recall now. I hope it all works out there. Sounds like a P.I.T.A.