Hooters Hilliard - Friday Nite Bike Nights

SWing'R

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BROMANCE!!!!!!

theres nothing like seeing the joy on 2 harley riders faces when the one tells the other he has neon lights on his bike that he never knew were there.

Funny you mention that- I don't think it even takes 2 Harley Riders.. my husband has had his bike since June 7th and yesterday afternoon while cleaning the bike he removed the seat and discovered a switch for his LED's. Honda, Harley, etc.. whatever it takes. Unexpected LEDs apparently equals glowing reaction from owner.

:p

I had a great time last night. GOT MY ENDORSEMENT ON MY LICENSE AND REAL PLATES (no more 30 day tags) TODAY!!! ($111 dollars later...)

I'm friggn' stoked!!! STOKED!!!!

ps--- I don't have my card reader here with me at the public library but when I get back home I'll post some pics I took at Hooters last night.

Good for you!

:ttiwwop:

Damn Lance has a beard again?!?!?

I guess i haven't seen him in a couple weeks.

Yeah I hate to shave! The only way I ll shave it, is if the girls say it needs to go. I would shave it then! So tell me should I shave it ladies?????:D:D

Yeah I hate to shave! The only way I ll shave it' date=' is if the girls say it needs to go. I would shave it then! So tell me should I shave it ladies?????:D:D[/quote']

I've only seen you twice now but I honestly thought it looked nice on you.

So since I will be in Columbus Friday night I plan on coming to this bike night thanks to the suggestion from Ol' Springer. The hotel I am staying at is right by I-70 and Brice Road, anyone around the area heading to bike night that wouldnt mind meeting me so i could follow them in?