Hooters Hilliard - Friday Nite Bike Nights

SWing'R

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that was fun. Stoppin out at Hooters in the cage was different, I actually got to drink since the wife drove home.

Weezle thanks for the beers, I know you were surprised to see me a bit intoxicated :drink:(it just took me three tries to spell that)

I'm gonna go pass out now. :puke:

well?? Who's in?

Jim wants me to head over to Bellefontaine tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure if he's wanting to go to Hooters' afterwards or not. I KNOW I WANT TO!!! It's only been over a flippn' month since I've been!

Anyone else going to Hoots?

No bike tomorrow. THANKS MR. WEATHER!!!

Maybe I can convince Jim to cage it in the DGTL GRL mobile.

Just peeked at the forecast for today/tonight. I doesn't look to bad, very small chance of rain (this evening), cloudy and cooler tonight.

Best chance for rain looks to be around noon.

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/43228?begHour=6&begDay=268&from=hrly_graph

I may come out tonight merely for the fact that I haven't been on my bike in ages. If it rains I really don't care. It's been a HORRIBLE week for me and with my Reilly Bean being gone now I want to be out of the house as MUCH AS POSSIBLE! Soooo lets see if I can get Kreator to come along tonight. We just have to make him keep the Beam at home. LOL.

They are saying the weather will be good this evening. Anyone riding in for another Hooters night?!

We won't be there tonight. Buddy (our dog) had some dental surgery

today and we need to stay with him and keep an eye on him for 24hrs

because of the anesthesia.