Anthony

excell

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow glad to hear he is doing better. Pretty metal on ripping out your own catheter. I've had a few in my life and they were never fun getting removed by the nurse. Shit, any time you have something up your dick hole removed you're gonna have a bad time.

FYI, there's a balloon that is inflated inside your bladder to hold it in place. Its about 1" in diameter....

He described it as painful. Yea.

Update for today: He's up and walking! Trying to eat but the gag reflex is still pretty awful, so having trouble putting solid things down but can handle liquids no problem. They're thinking about releasing him in the next few days, they think he's pretty close to able to just go straight home.

How about that for a fucking turnaround?

Update for today: He's up and walking! Trying to eat but the gag reflex is still pretty awful, so having trouble putting solid things down but can handle liquids no problem. They're thinking about releasing him in the next few days, they think he's pretty close to able to just go straight home.

A conscious Anthony, is a fucking no nonsense Anthony. This is one of the main reasons we’re friends. I could only hope that myself in this situation would be the same way. Look forward to seeing him.

Awesome. That's great to read.

A conscious Anthony, is a fucking no nonsense Anthony. This is one of the main reasons we’re friends. I could only hope that myself in this situation would be the same way. Look forward to seeing him.

The funny thing is, he has a REALLY low pain tolerance. Has always been that way. So much for that, at least right now haha. I forgot to mention, he still has some delirium from the drugs. Apparently, he's seeing animals in the room and shit.

The funny thing is, he has a REALLY low pain tolerance. Has always been that way. So much for that, at least right now haha. I forgot to mention, he still has some delirium from the drugs. Apparently, he's seeing animals in the room and shit.

Haha, I suppose that shit will take a little time to clear out of his system since he was on it awhile. You’d know better then me, but if you want to ask him about something he has a low tolerance for, it’s my driving lol.

When my brother was coming out of his he did math constantly haha. He would lay there and mumble numbers the whole time like he was doing math in his head.

Yea. Then yesterday afternoon he removed his own catheter by himself. Metal.
[emoji2960] I bet that fucking hurts [emoji32]

So how much weight did he lose?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

[emoji2960] I bet that fucking hurts [emoji32]

So how much weight did he lose?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not as much as you would think. They were monitoring him and giving him some food with the feeding tube. Unfortunately lost some muscle though. But i know he will get it back. We talked about it yesterday after his walk. He said he was in worse shape after he broke his neck/back. So he is keeping positive and is trying hard to get out of there.

I'm lobbying the Ohio medical board to mandate pressure-release valves in catheter balloons, to prevent unneeded dick-hole damage from delirious patients ripping them out. #MAGA

That's an amazing turnaround! Really happy news...

Looks like they're releasing him straight out of the ICU tomorrow, to home. Still trying to work through the gag reflex, but otherwise he's making a fast recovery. I'll be in Columbus tomorrow to help him get home and settled. We'll advise when he's ready for visitors. :)