Another Focus ST Get's Coated for Summer

TTQ B4U

So CJ here referred me over a non-CR member with a new to him ST. This is a 2018 with about 3,400 miles worth of muck and some swirls on it. Here the owner and I agreed on my New Vehicle Prep & Protect Package. Good news is I was able to correct the paint to darn near 98% with just a light polish that also serves as a base-coat primer of SIO2 for the coating.

Seeing the impact of wheel coating on my car first-hand convinced him that helping clean up brake dust with just standard soap and mild agitation when needed opted him in for that treatment too. Lastly, after seeing the trim coating in action on my wife's car he added that to the mix for near full protection for the next 1-2 years.

Overall the car came out beautifully. IMO these are perhaps the best daily driver in a 6spd out there for a price range that is hard to beat. The tint and black accents really set this off well.

original.jpg

Thanks to the Trim Coating, the plastics here are done and will not need to be dressed for a long while making washing and clean up a breeze.

original.jpg

Here's a before and after example on the trim.....yes, even this much of a difference on a nearly brand new off the showroom car. (( Note the paint was not corrected or cleaned up in this photo ))

original.jpg

original.jpg

Yes, even white can reflect and shine well.

original.jpg

Time to clean up the gloss black pillars. These will be part of the clear bra installation that is happening next.

original.jpg

original.jpg