Hangout shut down / UPDATED and with pick up times

Doc1647545523

Well, I've moved out of north central Ohio and after weeks of moving my household and office, I've really gotten tired of hauling stuff. Just this weekend I found out from my landlord (at the Industrial Park where the Hangout is) that he needs my space two weeks sooner than he thought. This has put me in the bind of having to move too much stuff into too little space. So, I've decided to give as much away as I can to anyone who will show up to pick it up.

Location: Suite 104, Howald Industrial Park, 320 London Rd., Delaware

When: This Friday (May 31) and Saturday (June 1) afternoon hours by appointment. PM me to arrange time.

All items are FREE

Most are in very good condition although a few are dusty

Here is the link to photo album of what is described below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EUEa4sU1shfZ1SH56

Four motorcycle helmets, all XL, all worn with headsock or do-rag. Nolan has integral sun visor and is the nicest of the group. Fulmer, Zox, HJC (older).

RCI roadrace helmet. XL

Five XL motorcycle jackets, various makes, two are mesh, all have armor pads. One jacket is heated.

Twin gumball vending machine on stand.

Griot's random orbital polishers with polishing pads, various polishes and sealants, clay bar.

Three sets of motorcycle gloves, various biker accessories including fix-a-flat pack.

Set of Bag End loudspeakers with (about 5') stands and 15' cables. Can be powered with 100 watts.

Pyle receiver with bluetooth.

Craftsman 3 ton hydraulic floor jack, pair of jack stands, creeper.

Blue upholstered armchair. Blue sofa with extra set of cushions.

Assorted halogen floor lights, one on a stand.

Airport barriers.

3 Plastic chairs

6 upholstered folding chairs (nice)

Questions/to reserve a pick-up time ----> post to thread or PM me

UPDATES

Brad: gumball machine, blue upholstered chair if you want it

Nick B: RCI helmet

Tim: 9 folding chairs/Griot's random orbital/Griot's supplies

Brian: floor jack and stands

Ryan (Green Bastard): 3 XL helmets remain, jackets are all gone

Josh: sorry, all jackets are gone

Pickup times: this Friday 10-2, Saturday noon -3 pm

Please note: Use care approaching the building as sealant is scheduled to be applied to the drive on the west side of my building Friday and Saturday. I have been told that a narrow lane to my door at #104 will be left untreated, but use your judgement. We can take your items out through the front door of Building #100 if you prefer and you can park there (in front of my old office).

Sorry, but I can't arrange other pick up times as I no longer live in Delaware.

Still available: road barriers, sofa, assorted motorcycle equipment, a few helmets

Edited by Doc

Could I have the amp and possibly a bike jacket, thanks Doc.

The Pyle is a receiver (tuner, pre-amp, and amp) and is about two years old. Do you want a mesh jacket or a normal one? Normal ones have removable liners as well.

Second on receiver and I'll take the lights. Can pickup tomorrow or whenever. Thanks.
Lights are yours, all in good working order.

Interested in the Nag End speakers and stands. Can pick up at your convenience.

Bag End speakers, stands, and cables are yours.

I'll take the RCI if it fits my big head.

Only worn a dozen times. It's yours. It's XL.

Wow, lots of good stuff up here. I'd grab whatever helmet as long as the fits good, and a pair of gloves, but I'm stuck at work from 8-8 friday & saturday.

See if someone will pick up for you. Saturday when I leave everything remaining is thrown in a dumpster.

I'll take the folding chairs and griots polisher stuff. I'll text you.

Done. I'll put all the polisher stuff in a box for you.

If available I could use the Jack and stands

You've got them. Jack wasn't used a dozen times in ten years. It's dusty.

I may be interested in the blue sofa and armchair...

If someone else says they want it for sure, I've got to give it to them. "may be interested" doesn't hold the items..... I'm sure you understand. LMK as the time approaches, Clay.

Doc I just want to say thank you again for opening up your shop to CR.

You're very welcome, Chris. Many good times were had there. Depending on whether I build a large garage in Frankfort, I will either host a new open house at the garage or a deck party for CR at my home sometime within the year.

The Pyle is a receiver (tuner, pre-amp, and amp) and is about two years old. Do you want a mesh jacket or a normal one? Normal ones have removable liners as well.

Lights are yours, all in good working order.

Bag End speakers, stands, and cables are yours.

Only worn a dozen times. It's yours. It's XL.

See if someone will pick up for you. Saturday when I leave everything remaining is thrown in a dumpster.

I can come any day this week since I work 5 minutes away. When are you going to be around?

If someone else says they want it for sure, I've got to give it to them. "may be interested" doesn't hold the items..... I'm sure you understand. LMK as the time approaches, Clay.

Agreed! I’ll pass...wife wants to look for something new and not blue.

Thanks, Doc!

Motorcycle jackets are gone. Three XL motorcycle helmets remain. Gumball dispenser and motorcycle accessories available (tire repair kit, XL rain suit, two pairs of heavy gloves), road barriers available, nothing for sure on sofa and chair. Anyone who posted to the thread calling dibs, your items are reserved for you (Tim, Benner, Fiji ST). Thank you Rich, Aaron and Carl for your early pickups.

Motorcycle jackets are gone. Three XL motorcycle helmets remain. Gumball dispenser and motorcycle accessories available (tire repair kit, XL rain suit, two pairs of heavy gloves), road barriers available, nothing for sure on sofa and chair. Anyone who posted to the thread calling dibs, your items are reserved for you (Tim, Benner, Fiji ST). Thank you Rich, Aaron and Carl for your early pickups.

Thanks. Are you sure I can't give you some money for it??

Clay if you end up getting the chair, mind grabbing a helmet and pair of gloves for me? Otherwise, Doc, which dumpster :)