A Couch in your garage? keep them?

carl1647545492

Were getting rid of our old couches so we dumped them in the garage trying to figure out what to do with them and its the best thing ever, just to chill and sit down comfortably look at the car...... chill with some tunage/freinds and cold one...who knew?

Bonus for its a bit smelly so wifey leaves you alone.

Should we keep them? or move to the from porch???? (joke)

47960543307_c863ed38ed_b.jpg

$150 worth of stuff in a garage space and a leased/financed $10-40k car in the driveway.

:gabe:

Me? noooo I buy the car pay it off then run the car till the wheels fall off type of guy.

Kinda balances out the FD = Financial disaster

Throw away smelly couch replace with folding/camping chairs for more space. Or get one of those inflatable sectionals that you can easily clean.

This is what we do. Camping chairs. Folds up nice stores away. Cant afford the space of a couch lol

I got new sofas a couple years ago I moved the old stuff to the garage. It was that was for a couple weeks until I sold them. By buddy came over several times and hung out on them. Now every time he comes over to hang in the garage he complains because I dont have a sofa for him to sit on....