Genesis G70 Looking Sharper than any German Car

TTQ B4U

So one of our own upgraded from a CTS-V to a new house with a two car garage and then had to replace the V and fill the garage with a nice ride. Looking at all the choices out there, it becomes easy to see why he chose the new Genesis G70 and loaded it up with goodies including the Sport Package.

Working back with Draco, the plan was clear. Clear up a small amount of imperfections and dealer swirls. Check/Check....this car is 100% corrected and simply stunning.

Next was the move to apply 3 layers of CarPro Cquartz including two layers of hard-coat and a 3rd top layer of their super hydrophobic Gliss product.

I'm just going to leave these images here as they speak to how well this thing turned out. The interior is just as sharp and overall, the car is on par with the best Germany has to offer and in some ways it's far better.

Thanks again to Draco for allowing me the opportunity to work on this beauty and damn you for enticing my desire to get one myself! :)

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg