CoronaVirus

Forrest Gump 9

https://www.dispatch.com/news/20200419/coronavirus-in-ohio-more-than-1800-inmates-at-marion-correctional-test-positive

1800 test positive at marion prison. Overnight they became most infected county in the state.

I saw that number over the weekend, I didn't realize that was 73% of all inmates in the prison. That's insane.

The other prison they mention, Pickaway, has 384 cases and 5 deaths, for a death rate of 1.3%. Based on the state's current death to hospitalization rate that would be 50 hospitalizations but they say deaths are still climbing.

Applying that same death rate to Marion would mean 24 dead and 240 hospitalized. It'll be interesting to see how the infection plays out in that population.

73%, though. That's one contagious motherfucker.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the next covid stim bill is coming up and AOC says she vote against it unless her "progressive" demands are met.

This is posted by left leaning huff post and even they couldn't pretty it up.

Please read what she wants and remember the next election cycle:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-vote-against-new-stimulus-bill-covid-19-pandemic-182033472.html

I don't think i asked you to not vote for her, I asked to remember this the next election cycle

Remember it and do what exactly? What are you expecting to happen if I remember it in the next election cycle?

So the next covid stim bill is coming up and AOC says she vote against it unless her "progressive" demands are met.

This is posted by left leaning huff post and even they couldn't pretty it up.

Please read what she wants and remember the next election cycle:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-vote-against-new-stimulus-bill-covid-19-pandemic-182033472.html

Yeah, what a total bitch /sarcasm

Under the banner of^“#PutPeopleFirst,”^the progressive caucus is calling for, among other things, a federal paycheck guarantee program, hazard pay for front-line workers, monthly payments of $2,000 to every household for the duration of the crisis, and a national moratorium on evictions and foreclosures. All of the provisions would apply to every American, regardless of their immigration status or other distinctions.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

More mixed messaging from the federal government. Trump says it's time to "liberate" states from unnecessary lockdowns, but now he also wants to shield corporations from liability if their employees come down with covid-19.

Get back to work, rubes! And if you get sick it's not our problem!