Ohio No front plate on July 1, any updates?

Trouble Maker

I remember some lobbies were trying to pull back the no front plate provision. I see that it was supposed to start on July 1, 2020. Has anyone heard any updates on this, are we good to go on July 1st? Googles failed me, all info I could quickly and easily find was from 2019~early 2020. It's almost like there was other bigger news to cover since then or something.

I'm not a very political person, but I will riot and loot if they appeal the no front plate. We must draw the line.

you will just write an email to the state, fap to camaro photos, and take a nap. Can't say too much given I would just fap to 2jz.....

I remember some lobbies were trying to pull back the no front plate provision. ...all info I could quickly and easily find was from 2019~early 2020.

So.

Has anyone heard any updates on this, are we good to go on July 1st?

The groups pushing to keep the front plate were law enforcement and Uber. Both have had their business turned upside down the past few months.

I don't see law enforcement going to the legislature in the next few weeks to request something for more effective policing.

• 3 weeks later...

https://fox8.com/news/heads-up-drivers-front-license-plates-no-longer-required-in-ohio-beginning-july-1/

I think HB 62 and No Front Plate were saved by COVID and everything going on in the streets these days: too much important stuff to deal with instead of this garbage.

https://fox8.com/news/heads-up-drivers-front-license-plates-no-longer-required-in-ohio-beginning-july-1/

I think HB 62 and No Front Plate were saved by COVID and everything going on in the streets these days: too much important stuff to deal with instead of this garbage.

Talked with my neighbor who is a CPD officer and that is exactly what he said. With COVID and all the protests it is the least of their worries right now.

Finally some good out of this year.