2020 Audi S5 Sportback is a DAMN Sexy Ride!

TTQ B4U

So a friend and former customer of mine from my technology days upgraded his daily driver to this fully loaded beauty of an Audi. What a great daily this one makes.

Outfitted in Tango Red Metallic and the black optic package I think the color combo with the matt accepts and wheels looks fantastic. I'm not normally a huge lover of Reds but lately the beauties that have presented themselves including this one are really swaying me.

In for a New Vehicle Polish and Protect, Ken looked to have a dual layer ceramic coating applied and the factor swirls removed. As a fathers day bonus I also put two layers of wheel coating on the wheel faces as German Cars are notorious for brake dust on factory pads. Overall the swirls weren't real bad but it did have some and removing them certainly helps the color and metallic flake pop!

Onto the pics!

Dealer installed swirls weren't horrible but very noticeable under light.

original.jpg

Finished up in time before the clouds and eventual rain rolls in

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

I love the wet-look from a good polishing and a few layers of ceramic

original.jpg

It's subtle but there. Metallic flake looks great in the sun. Photos don't do it justice at all.

original.jpg

original.jpg