☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most dangerous Political candidate would be one who can at least feign some appearance of honesty, decency, and some consideration for American citizens as a whole.

Fixed that for you, Bro.

Btw, that's pretty much all of them. Don't kid yourself that its just one side or the other.

The Repubs could absolutely kill it in 2024 if they could manage to find someone who isn't a career politician, AND, who also isn't an idiot (Trump...). They seriously had a great shot at doing this and, as usual, blew it. Now we're back to career politics which is the same shit everyone was so tired of in 2016.

Shit ain't gonna change.

I bet Donald Trump Jr will run in 2024 and use the same playbook his dad did, and pull all those followers back in.

He's less abrasive, but carries the same message, already appears on Fox news regularly, and is a compelling guy when you hear him speak.

Should see the comments section on some of his posts, people have been saying Don Jr 2024 for about a year or 2 now, so the seed has probably been planted.

Imagine him on stage in a debate with an 81 yr old Biden seeking a 2nd term (yikes).

I bet Donald Trump Jr will run in 2024 and use the same playbook his dad did, and pull all those followers back in.

He's less abrasive, but carries the same message, already appears on Fox news regularly, and is a compelling guy when you hear him speak.

Should see the comments section on some of his posts, people have been saying Don Jr 2024 for about a year or 2 now, so the seed has probably been planted.

Imagine him on stage in a debate with an 81 yr old Biden seeking a 2nd term (yikes).

I'm going into this thinking Biden is a 1 term president regardless. The Dem's know this is the inevitable play by the opposition and they need to spend the next 4 years elevating several people inside the administration who would take over the nomination in 2024. Mayor Pete appears to be the front runner in mybhead, as he has been doing a lot of campaigning for Biden and done really well sparring with reporters.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reports are coming in as to what evidence Trumps lawyers are going to attack the counts with.

A county in Michigan found out that 6,000 votes were counted as democrat when they were suppose to be republican because of a software glitch.

This same software was used in 47 other counties in Michigan. That would be a potential quarter of a million votes...

Same software as used in 30+ states.

Steve Bannon has a very, very interesting, possibly insane take on what he thinks will happen.

Essentially - republicans own the courts and the legislators in the states in question. Trump will run this through the legal system to make the mail in votes get verified to the letter of the law, each vote at a time. It will take forever. Trump is going to be petty enough to draw this out as long as he can lol

I’m gonna turn off my tv now and just say fuck it and hope they don’t try to take our guns or raise taxes on me. The shows over boys. I don’t think he’s gonna make libs cry this time around. Maybe in 2024 when the cockroach comes back! If anyone dares to venture into the Steve Bannon world - here’s the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZeVXMh9PR0&t=4s

Ha! Listen to the nut case, who called for a beheading of one of the most trusted medical figures in this country.

SciEnCe IsnT rEaL

As far as don jr running I don't think it will ever happen as the trump name has been sullied .

It's like gore running in 2k because he was close to clinton who had been run through the dirt

he lost the race.

The dude basically gave the double birds to anyone and everyone and still pulled 70M votes. I dont think you get it.

Ha! Listen to the nut case, who called for a beheading of one of the most trusted medical figures in this country.

SciEnCe IsnT rEaL

Ugh...He said he'd like to see heads on pikes.

When the the great scientist Greta Thunberg said politicians should be lined up against the wall, did you think she actually meant they should be executed or did you accept that as figure of speech?

How many snarky comments have I earned after the near circle jerk on election night? When I was apparently too busy "researching voter fraud on reddit" to post on CR.

The irony is too much sometimes. Never change, CR.

You have to have learned by now that there will be no backing down, no looking inward, no acknowledgement of any kind. Only criticism.