Truly free fax software??

Mace1647545504

I know there are many cheap asses on here like me..lol

What is going on is: the SSA only accepts faxes and mail..no not scan to email..snail mail..

So I've mailed the paperwork in already and got a confirmation from the USPS it was received that was Dec 18th.

I called today and guess what they can't find it. So the nice lady..and I'm not being sarcastic, she really did try to help..gave me another fax number to use.

Here's my issue, I have a wireless fax but I have given up my land line last year. I keep getting a 'no answer' response from the SSA. I think it might be because I do not have a land line.

So I've been looking for free fax software but the several I've looked at want a cc so to me it isn't free.

Does anyone know of some truly free fax software?

TiA

mace

https://freefile.intuit.com/

the government actually has a contract with Intuit to offer free tax filing, but Intuit hides it from everyone so you go to their normal site and pay for turbo tax services. The above link is supposed to be for the actual free service but as you can see it's down right now.

If you have 25 min to kill:

https://www.turbotaxsucksass.com/

I know there are many cheap asses on here like me..lol

What is going on is: the SSA only accepts faxes and mail..no not scan to email..snail mail..

So I've mailed the paperwork in already and got a confirmation from the USPS it was received that was Dec 18th.

I called today and guess what they can't find it. So the nice lady..and I'm not being sarcastic, she really did try to help..gave me another fax number to use.

Here's my issue, I have a wireless fax but I have given up my land line last year. I keep getting a 'no answer' response from the SSA. I think it might be because I do not have a land line.

So I've been looking for free fax software but the several I've looked at want a cc so to me it isn't free.

Does anyone know of some truly free fax software?

TiA

mace

Go to a Library, most of them still have land lines and will fax things for you. will cost you per page, might be $0.10 a page? but its easy and can be done right now and not have to wait on anyone/thing

If you feel safe, there are online services you can email and they fax it. There are also fax software suites you can download and use. I’ve done it before when a place would only accept a fax. You can also use a google voice line to send the fax.

https://freefile.intuit.com/

the government actually has a contract with Intuit to offer free tax filing, but Intuit hides it from everyone so you go to their normal site and pay for turbo tax services. The above link is supposed to be for the actual free service but as you can see it's down right now.

If you have 25 min to kill:

https://www.turbotaxsucksass.com/

Lmao. Fax...not tax.

I read Tax as well.

Lamest CR thread ever, but I did participate in it. *shrug*

Let me know if you ended up sending it by telegraph, or carrier pigeon.

giphy.gif

Pony express

Lame..I think it's funny as hell...I was shocked that the SSA didn't accept scanned email..I really couldn't believe it...welcome to 1988

Pony express

Lame..I think it's funny as hell...I was shocked that the SSA didn't accept scanned email..I really couldn't believe it...welcome to 1988

It’s actually common as many can’t (or be trusted to) send secure email.