☆~Sleepy Joe 2021~☆

Mitch

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine voting for biden then he goes into his bunker n takes credit for a virus running its course. Then refuses to speak to any media because hes a political liability

its funny everyone that breathlessly bobbled his dong are silent. Also crazy watching the media run defense for him at every level.

Imagine voting for biden then he goes into his bunker n takes credit for a virus running its course. Then refuses to speak to any media because hes a political liability
Virus running its course? What media do you watch where you believe this is happening?

Biden refuses to talk to any media? Hasn't he given several speeches in front of the media recently? I haven't watched them live so I have no idea if he took questions from the media after, but they do have regular press briefings.

I think you'll find most of us who have been critical of Trump will be equally critical of Biden. I'm not riding anyone's nutsack, regardless of political party.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Virus running its course? What media do you watch where you believe this is happening?

Biden refuses to talk to any media? Hasn't he given several speeches in front of the media recently? I haven't watched them live so I have no idea if he took questions from the media after, but they do have regular press briefings.

I think you'll find most of us who have been critical of Trump will be equally critical of Biden. I'm not riding anyone's nutsack, regardless of political party.

It's running its course in the meaning that the number of cases is on a steep decline and there is a vaccine.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#trends_dailytrendscases

as far as press briefings:

Fuck Biden, Fuck Trump, Fuck the IRS :D

It's running its course in the meaning that the number of cases is on a steep decline and there is a vaccine.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#trends_dailytrendscases

as far as press briefings:

Fuck Biden, Fuck Trump, Fuck the IRS :D

Yeah, it's in steep decline but our daily case counts are still at the levels we had last summer during the peak of the "second wave." I give Trump credit for funding and fast tracking development of the vaccines, but he also didn't secure enough doses for the US, passed on an option for additional doses, had no distribution plan, lost doses after shipment, and lied about how many doses were in cold storage/stockpile. The Biden administration has dealt with this on all fronts and deserves credit for that.

When someone says Biden is "taking credit for a virus that has run its course" I would take that to mean that the virus is just disappearing on its own, and that's not the case. Europe is doing really badly right now, and it's mostly being attributed to lack of access to vaccines and the relaxing of distancing. Italy just went back on lockdown this week.

She might be slightly/mostly insane, but I feel like this point is valid.

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1374392821285748739?s=20

While true, the states that neighbor CO do not have those laws, so a resident can drive 1-2 hours, buy what they want, and bring it back to CO. There needs to be a national policy, and I'm sure CO gun stores would be in favor of this in the name of interstate commerce.

She might be slightly/mostly insane, but I feel like this point is valid.

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1374392821285748739?s=20

Also, worth noting that Boulder had an assault weapons ban that was put in place in 2018 as a way to prevent mass shootings. The NRA sued the city, and ~10 days ago a judge struck down the ban. Just 4 days later this guy bought the AR-556 he used in this shooting. Still waiting for details on how and where he purchased the given and whether the city ordinance would have prevented it.

While true, the states that neighbor CO do not have those laws, so a resident can drive 1-2 hours, buy what they want, and bring it back to CO. There needs to be a national policy, and I'm sure CO gun stores would be in favor of this in the name of interstate commerce.

so what national gun related policy would prevent a deranged individual from doing what exactly?

so what national gun related policy would prevent a deranged individual from doing what exactly?
Make it harder for deranged individuals to get guns.

Universal background checks

Red Flag laws

High capacity magazine bans

Closing gun show and private sale loopholes

All of those are a start. I'm not against reinstating the "assault weapons" ban of the 1990's. Also, the gun that was used in Boulder skirts the definition of a rifle and is classified as a pistol. Had it been classified as a short barrel rifle there would have been a lengthy background check that would have included fingerprints, a photo, a $200 tax, and would need to be purchased from a specialized dealer. All are barriers to entry.

Something needs to be done. We can't just sit on our hands time and time again after this happens like "¯\_(ツ)_/¯ oh well." The problem is not going to be solved with one piece of legislation, we need to start whittling away at it.