Dead in here...let's get it started

harmonda

My Baja Shooter had a cracked block and I sold it last summer. I spent more time working on that boat than using it. I'll miss the blub blub of that 502 but I need to spend more time on the water.

Picked up a new-to-me Yamaha AR230 HO...

We also added sit-on Kayaks and SUPs last summer and spent A LOT of lockdown time on the local lakes, ponds and streams. Blackhand Gorge being our fav

Just picked up a RS FEVA sail boat too...been wanting one of those for years. Haven't had it out yet.

What is everyone doing on the water this year? Any Buckeye Lake folks on here?

I know the feeling on needing reliability!

I had to put two new engines in my 386 Sonic 2 years ago...procharged 514's...was NOT fun!

I just sold the Sonic last week and picked up a 36 Concept Cuddy with twin 400rs. Had it out twice on Buckeye and so far absolutely love it! Heading to Erie this weekend and am excited to get it into some big water!

I usually bounce around Alum and Buckeye on weekends I stay in town so I'm sure we will run into each other out there! If you see me docked, feel free to come up and introduce yourself!

Thanks,

-Marc

I picked up a 2000 malibu with a 350 monsoon from the original owner. Been to buckeye a few times, took it to alum and hit a rock.. bent the prop and prop strut, should be back in business now just need to take it for a test run.

• 2 weeks later...
Itching to Kayak north alum creek and a few other spots. Timing with weather, friends and family duties hasn’t happened yet.

Ever tried Blackhand gorge? It is on the Licking river east of Newark. really nice paddle.

I have a Sylvan Tri-toon with a 115 on it for putzing to the sandbars and pulling the kids in a tube. It actually moves pretty good for being a big, heavy tank.

Have a couple of kayaks too, but I end up with a kid on my lap and towing the other, so I don't do that too much.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

c594cb838396e4d5261ecaa3768015b3.jpg