Head Count for 3 year Anniversary

yotaman88210

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4964+johnstown+rd,+new+albany+ohio&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=uuonSummB8Optgfwz7TuBg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

If you zoom in you will see a long black driveway with two houses off of it. We will be at the furthest house back - Ranch style brown roof - I think that address is right, but I will try to put balloons out front on the box of mail or something.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4964+johnstown+rd,+new+albany+ohio&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=uuonSummB8Optgfwz7TuBg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

If you zoom in you will see a long black driveway with two houses off of it. We will be at the furthest house back - Ranch style brown roof - I think that address is right, but I will try to put balloons out front on the box of mail or something.

or you can say the one with the pool :D i thought this was going to be in gahanna?

That is not a pool, there is actually a four season room there now, I think thats a blue tarp in the pic. Sorry, not exactly gahanna, but only 5 min from gahanna

ha ohok, i guess thats why you didnt say pool :D and for some reason i thought of upper arlington when i read new albany. gahanna...new albany...close enough.