Good Ride Tonight

RC51 John

its not everyday that you get to see a corrola running in the 80-90 range through some turns and then looking back to see some sky between the road and its tires.

What you mean man? sky between the road and his tires?

I'm interested.

Man, I knew I should have texted you all! We met at Shades, had some food and saw Cmoose and someone else, then ran Litholopolis Rd. down to Lanc. and back. Basically running right next to you all! But ours was a little shorter due to some other evening plans.

RC, hit me up for anything next week, Im gyming it in the AM daily so I can ride after work all week.

It was an amazing night for a ride thats for sure.

werd. i r volunteering john to lead again :)

I reckon I could be the lead bug collector again. The only issue is the first part of the route is heavily traveled from 4pm - 6pm. It's about an hour round trip. We should set the meet point at the Groveport Kroger gas station.

What you mean man? sky between the road and his tires?

I'm interested.

There was an old Corolla with 3 teenage guys trying to match our pace. They were doing pretty good and there are some crests on the route that will cause you to catch air. As Ross was passing the Corolla caught air. It was funny, but kinda troublesome as they were pushing this car to it's limits.

We decided to stop at BW3's Canal Winchester and discovered Thursday is their Bike Night. Mmmm, buffalitos. I wonder if they will add bacon next time.

Oh man you serious? Dover and his friend went up 674 into canal at like 740 yesterday but I turned onto GP road to hit the gym instead. I would def. have been there if it was bike night. Note to self, thursdays=188 ride, then Bike night at Bdubs.

Sweet.

There was an old Corolla with 3 teenage guys trying to match our pace. They were doing pretty good and there are some crests on the route that will cause you to catch air. As Ross was passing the Corolla caught air. It was funny, but kinda troublesome as they were pushing this car to it's limits.

We decided to stop at BW3's Canal Winchester and discovered Thursday is their Bike Night. Mmmm, buffalitos. I wonder if they will add bacon next time.

yes that car was definately being pushed to the limit, and when i realized how stupid they were being is when i decided to pass.

that sounds like a plan to me for thursdays...unless we find out that the supposed dreamgirls bike night is on thursday :lol:

yes that car was definately being pushed to the limit, and when i realized how stupid they were being is when i decided to pass.

that sounds like a plan to me for thursdays...unless we find out that the supposed dreamgirls bike night is on thursday :lol:

hmmm dreamgirls...