Race Against Leukemia event, brought to you by OYL!

fireman_343

Well, lets say we do a 10 lap race... that may be too long, not sure. But ten laps would be $15. When you arent used to it, 10 laps is a lot... So maybe we should do 6 lap races? So that would be $9 So um, I duuno, plan to spend 20-30 bucks on the karts if you wanna ride them a few times. Ill tell ya what tho, after about 3 sessions, I guarantee you will have arm pump and be tired...

Im not sure how many people are gonna show up, so it might not even be possible to get 3 sessions in... We will have to see. I will talk to some people about trying to get an OR race together tho. We will need less than 10 min for a 6 lap race.

Well, lets say we do a 10 lap race... that may be too long, not sure. But ten laps would be $15. When you arent used to it, 10 laps is a lot... So maybe we should do 6 lap races? So that would be $9 So um, I duuno, plan to spend 20-30 bucks on the karts if you wanna ride them a few times. Ill tell ya what tho, after about 3 sessions, I guarantee you will have arm pump and be tired...

Im not sure how many people are gonna show up, so it might not even be possible to get 3 sessions in... We will have to see. I will talk to some people about trying to get an OR race together tho. We will need less than 10 min for a 6 lap race.

I vote we do the 10 lap race to weed out the weaklings... I have managed to pull off a 25 lap feature race there, you want to talk about hell? Sounds likea good time for sure though!

Damn, you have experience there... Shit shit. A challenge you may be... :lol: Actually, ive never been out on the track with a cart. So im pretty excited. I will warn you, the rental carts arent crazy fast. Its more of a dont touch the brakes give it hell through the corners game! :D

Should be a great time guys! I'm in for the kart race, you both are going down :metal: E I may have you snap a few pics of me on the mini if you dont mind, I'm gonna bring my camera!! :D If anyone is riding in southern Ohio, come and stop by on ur way to back to columbus, straight shot from 56 into downtown Circleville!! See you mofoz tomorrow.

Aaron

Thanks E-Flores for coming out... it was nice to meet ya again! Hope you had a good time.

Thanks to everyone else that showed up! Aaron, Kevin and his National Guard friends that came out with the Hummer.. that was cool!

Looks like the final count was a little more then $4K made for the Leukemia foundation! Very cool... for those that didn't make it, we had an silent auction for some really cool stuff... Mark Burkhart came out and gave signed his helmet, gear, and some Yamaha shirts, Larry Pegram signed a bunch of Duc shirts and stuff, Mat Mladin gave away a bunch of shirts, hats, and signed a pair of his Spidi boots, we gave away a new Suomy helmet, MotoGP Kawi team shirt and pants was given to us to auction off, Paul from 614 Paintworx gave away a FREE paint job, etc.. it was very cool and we had a bunch of stuff! You all missed out if you didn't show up.

I'll post up pic's and video here in a few... uploading them now!