Ride today

kzz21

I should be out by 2. You can call me at 216-315-0101 if you want to meet up somewhere.

I might be able to do a couple hours, are you going to ride around,79,60,541,715 or do you have other plans?

lol yeah i was kidding, its for my knee, just follow ups after my surgery. thanks for the concern though. :)

I know you were kidding, i still think you like them butt exams too much though. Good to hear your ok, but what happened to you knee?

full speed direction change and pop. this is the second one, both knees are now replaced :o

Haha, no offense man...but you sound like your 70. Are you working on a hip replacement next? :D

Were you playing in something like a gym, or in a house?

Haha, no offense man...but you sound like your 70. Are you working on a hip replacement next? :D

Were you playing in something like a gym, or in a house?

it was a league me and a bunch of buddies played in. and my first one was when i was 15 years old, so basically im 25 going on 70 :lol:

it was a league me and a bunch of buddies played in. and my first one was when i was 15 years old, so basically im 25 going on 70 :lol:

:lol:Nice. I don't know your relationship status...but what are you gonna do if you get some hot chick who wants to "party?" Maybe...for a few hours, all night long lol...i think your old man body will go out before she does.

From the sound of it you would end up tearing something bumping uglies man. :D

Sex injuries...may sound like a fun way to get hurt...but they end up getting alot more painful than you think haha. :wheelchair:

:lol:Nice. I don't know your relationship status...but what are you gonna do if you get some hot chick who wants to "party?" Maybe...for a few hours, all night long lol...i think your old man body will go out before she does.

From the sound of it you would end up tearing something bumping uglies man. :D

Sex injuries...may sound like a fun way to get hurt...but they end up getting alot more painful than you think haha. :wheelchair:

sounds like experience talking :lol: