Riding allegheny Mountains & The Adirondacks

marlboro man

Rode 350+ miles of back roads today again Staying the night in kane pa nobody’s here I called the number they left the keys for me not one single soul on site its it’s actually a nice motel. Just strange nobody’s here nice tiled bathrooms & looks remodeled within the last seven year s. Had the best food of the trip at the the barrel House.next door

IMG_2680.jpeg

IMG_2677.jpeg

IMG_2678.jpeg

IMG_2685.jpeg

IMG_2686.jpeg

Edited by marlboro man
  • Like 1
  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, marlboro man said:

Rode 350+ miles of back roads today again Staying the night in kane pa nobody’s here I called the number they left the keys for me not one single soul on site its it’s actually a nice motel. Just strange nobody’s here nice tiled bathrooms & looks remodeled within the last seven year s. Had the best food of the trip at the the barrel House.next door

IMG_2680.jpeg

IMG_2677.jpeg

IMG_2678.jpeg

IMG_2685.jpeg

IMG_2686.jpeg

Kennerdell Rd
Scenic overlook pa

IMG_2688.jpeg

IMG_2689.jpeg

• Upvote 3

• 5 months later...
On 9/5/2023 at 12:06 AM, mello dude said:

Care to show a map of your ride?

Sad part is I didn’t keep really track but that probably made the funnest carefree time I’ve had in a long time I just rode to houseing destinations if there was too much traffic, I would go the opposite way basically tried to fined the least amount of population