Dayton - Pink and Chrome - Ride for the Cure

Casper

Pink and Chrome - Ride for the Cure

is an open motorcycle event to raise money for Susan G. Komen* for the Cure of Greater Cincinnati. This is an 80 mile pledge ride, with awesome door prizes, club awards, entertainment, some incredible awards and prize drawings!

WHEN: The ride is Saturday, October 3, 2009. Registration begins at 9:00 a.m., with first bike out at 11:00 am, and the last bike in at 4:00 p.m. Prizes and awards will be handed out starting at 4:30 p.m.

WHERE: Dayton Area FIVE RIVERS METROPARKS! Join us at Carriage Hill Farm, the starting point for our ride. From there, we'll stop along the way at several Metroparks sites.

The ride ends and the PARTY begins at Jackass Flats!

WHO: YOU! and as many of your friends and riding buddies as possible. This is going to be a GREAT ride!

Email: info@pinkandchrome.com

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: (FLYER ATTACHED)

Carriage Hill MetroPark

7800 E. Shull Road

Dayton, Ohio 45424

GPS Coordinates Latitude: 39.878327 Longitude: -84.094407 http://www.metroparks.org/Parks/CarriageHill/Home.aspx

attachment.php?attachmentid=1056&stc=1&d=1242923804

Jackass Flat's sucks.

But I appreciate what you are doing, and thank you. I have had three friends with breast cancer. Two females and one buddy. I laughed at him the most.

Thanks, but no thanks.

• 3 months later...

Hi, hubby and I are new to the area. We are looking to explore the area with some good ridin' buddies. We went on Rustys Memorial ride yesterday and we were the "oddballs". I ride a FZ1 Fazer and hubby rides a Bandit 1250.

The ride was ok, but there were only Harleys. There was nothing wrong with that, but the ride was slooooow. :rolleyes: Have to mention I am German and my hubby has been in Germany for 15 years, so we are used to the faster rides. MmmuaaHAHAHA!!! :devil:

Where are some good roads with curves and twisties etc...? I am soooo disappointed. I guess you have to go pretty far to get some good ridin' in???

We did get the flyer for this one also, but I really would like to go with the sport bikes and not the Harleys...:-)

We live in Huber Heights btw!

Mel

Hi, hubby and I are new to the area. We are looking to explore the area with some good ridin' buddies. We went on Rustys Memorial ride yesterday and we were the "oddballs". I ride a FZ1 Fazer and hubby rides a Bandit 1250.

The ride was ok, but there were only Harleys. There was nothing wrong with that, but the ride was slooooow. :rolleyes: Have to mention I am German and my hubby has been in Germany for 15 years, so we are used to the faster rides. MmmuaaHAHAHA!!! :devil:

Where are some good roads with curves and twisties etc...? I am soooo disappointed. I guess you have to go pretty far to get some good ridin' in???

We did get the flyer for this one also, but I really would like to go with the sport bikes and not the Harleys...:-)

We live in Huber Heights btw!

Mel

Here's the best I can come up with around south Dayton area. It's all country too.

:lol: They're old harleys they had forever or they are TPT with a Harley because all their income is the bike. Or....they're RUBS! Rich, Urban, Bikers that are trash personality wise and think they're badasses when they leave they're suit job once they hop on their bike and try to act like an outlaw.

Have you been in America long? Stay a few years and you will learn the stereotypes sister. ;)

Not saying all are like that, but the JackAss flat crowd mostly is. Hence the name of the place "JACKASS". ;)

Nick, I'll take you up on that offer...definitely. :D

I have been in the US of A for 3 months now! :eek:

But the Americans in Germany always told me that there is some animosity between Harley Riders and Sport Bikers. The Sport Bikers are just not worthy, I guess???

In Germany, we all ride together, granted, they are all military and all one big family!

Mel