Utica Volunteer Firefighter's Poker Run - 08/01/09

Casper

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we need to be technical he's the cradle robber he's older by 8 years LOL!!! Please all those coming thru Johnstown Saturday morning come kidnap me from Kroger i'll be the one working the pharmacy counter.

If you're spotted with a six-pack in each hand, helmet on, ready to ride, that might happen...

I'd love to meet up and go, might see if I can escape(not a word julie) an ride up there, eat, donate and ride home, not too much to ask!

Now I'm trying to figure out how to bungee 2 air mattresses to the bike for my in-laws, its sunny and I wanna ride.

Mike

Central Ohio area

24 hour weather forecast for Saturday daylight:

14% chance of rain with an average of zero inches of rain during the day and evening. 29% with a trace of rain after midnight.

Winds 5 to 10 mph S/SSW gusting to 5 to 10 mph.

Cloud cover 35 to 45%

Temperatures 62F low and 84F high, and apparent temperatures the same.

Relative humidity 84% falling to 53% at 5pm.

Edited by ReconRat

central ohio area

24 hour weather forecast for saturday daylight:

14% chance of rain with an average of zero inches of rain during the day and evening. 29% with a trace of rain after midnight.

Winds 5 to 10 mph s/ssw gusting to 5 to 10 mph.

Cloud cover 35 to 45%

temperatures 62f low and 84f high, and apparent temperatures the same.

Relative humidity 84% falling to 53% at 5pm.

yahtzee!!!

kawi & cdub what time you gonna be thru martinsburg ... i assume your headed up 541 to 62 ? I may meet ya's there at the marathon dont think im gonna do the p run thats a bit slow for my taste but pancakes allways make me smile :) may get a couple others to come along too

Cool! Sunoco, around 8:20. I'll prolly be on the Interceptor, can't miss it, red white and blue, and it's 24 years old!

It's looking like I'll be on the dark blue Ninja 250 (with and Ohio-Riders sticker) instead. I don't have much confidence in the interceptor yet, I need to figure out what the ticking noise is before I ride it much more!

kawi & cdub what time you gonna be thru martinsburg ... i assume your headed up 541 to 62 ? I may meet ya's there at the marathon dont think im gonna do the p run thats a bit slow for my taste but pancakes allways make me smile :) may get a couple others to come along too

I would like to be through there round 9:30. Knoqing how Kawi works in the morning I would say closer to 9:50. unless he surprises me tomorrow.

I would like to be through there round 9:30. Knoqing how Kawi works in the morning I would say closer to 9:50. unless he surprises me tomorrow.

:lol: That's funny...... 'Cause he always blames it on YOU!! :popcorn:

^^haha. Gotta go pick up my grill tomorrow.

Good ride today folks. Sorry about getting us lost in Apple Valley hell, and kicking squirrel remains up off the road.

Hope everyone made it home ok. The downpour was fun to ride through.

^^haha. Gotta go pick up my grill tomorrow.

Good ride today folks. Sorry about getting us lost in Apple Valley hell, and kicking squirrel remains up off the road.

Hope everyone made it home ok. The downpour was fun to ride through.

I missed the rain on my way home, with the exception of a few drops here and there. Almost got blown off the bike by the wind from a tanker truck though!

The Apple Valley "detour" was kinda fun, and Kawi's "driveway incident" made for good conversation over ice cream! :lol: