Utica Ice Cream festival today....

cmoosego

Well, the weather is gonna be decent today, so I'm riding out to utica for the Velvet Ice cream festival... If any one wants to join up, my route is gonna go thru baltimore, buckeye lake and up thru newark..... prolly leave my house around 10 or 1030 a.... (while it's still kinda cool out) altho it's only supposed to hit a high of 76.... but the cool thing is no rain till tonight around 10 pm.... so If you wanna go with or meet up there let me know....

I get so jealous when I see posts about rides :( I have never wanted anything more in my life...but it's all good...I'm getting my bike on TUESDAY and hopefully will have my permit by the end of the week, so this weekend I can ride! Next weekend, I'll try to to do the walk in the for the class so I can get my full ML then you boys just wait, I'll be out with y'all every chance I can get!! Hope all who go for ice cream have a blast!

This was a nice little distraction for the day.

The ice cream was ridiculously good. I ordered 2 scoops and i couldnt finish it. it was more than a pint. And it was $3. lots of vendors selling some cool stuff. Food everywhere.

Ran into Yota and Joanie (sp?) and Lotus. Hung out with them for a while and did some people watching. Lotus is an awesome girl by the way, and very friendly.

This is a def. on my calendar next year. and as we were leaving i see the Velvet Ice Cream factory and restraunt. Guess ill hit that on another weekend.

This was a nice little distraction for the day.

The ice cream was ridiculously good. I ordered 2 scoops and i couldnt finish it. it was more than a pint. And it was $3. lots of vendors selling some cool stuff. Food everywhere.

Ran into Yota and Joanie (sp?) and Lotus. Hung out with them for a while and did some people watching. Lotus is an awesome girl by the way, and very friendly.

This is a def. on my calendar next year. and as we were leaving i see the Velvet Ice Cream factory and restraunt. Guess ill hit that on another weekend.

sorry I missed you by like a half an hour... had a good ride out there from my place, went out 256 and was gonna go up 37 but it were closed so kept going out, caught 188 then back thru buckeye lake then caught 37 north then thru newark into utica... stopped for lunch at the mill, had some ice cream bought a piece of artwork, then left went thru utica, and back down thru johnstown and new albany, gahanna and home again, nice lil ride just me n the wife....