Front end off the ground..

FocusDave01

...was goofin around with a friend in her STI tryin to get her to play...anyway 2nd gear i kept rippin the throttle at really high rpms..and accidently pull the front end right up of course instantly let off the throttle..wobbled a bit...scared the shit out of me...but then i kept wanting to try it again...ugg this bike gonna get me in trouble lol...

Man, today I was mowing the grass and hit a bump, and the mower rolled back on two wheels and scared the shit out of me. I can't wait to try it again. :)

Just fucking with you, Dave, I think you're pretty cool and I always enjoy your posts, the hundred that there are.

Man, today I was mowing the grass and hit a bump, and the mower rolled back on two wheels and scared the shit out of me. I can't wait to try it again. :)

Just fucking with you, Dave, I think you're pretty cool and I always enjoy your posts, the hundred that there are.

woot! my riding lawn mower will seriously pull a wheelie in first gear.. but you gotta be on pavement. can't get her up in the grass

So, uhhhh, I have this problem.....every time I twist the throttle more than halfway open in 1st or 2nd gear the front wheel jumps off the ground. It's vuuurryyy scurrry. I don't think I'm gonna do it again. What is happening? Am I breaking my swingarm? It's done it more times than I have fingers and toes.