New Ride

gergwheel

Well as some of you may know, i sold my 95 ZX6R, and lastnight i bought its replacement. Its not nearly as fast, but it is so much more comfortable it's not even funny.

shadow1.JPG

shadow4.JPG

shadow5.JPG

It's a 2001 Honda Shadow A.C.E Deluxe 750. It has 20k miles, and looks new.

Thanks for all the compliments, I'm not too sure if i like the light bar or not, plus the lights don't work, 1 worked when i bought it, but now the other went out too. So I will have to see about that. But i will definitely be out for a meet now, as I will be able to ride this bike for longer than 30 minutes. I just won't be able to keep up anymore :(

VERY NICE man... Thats ok that you cant keep up with them.. you can ride in the far back w me... I have a 93 vt1100... If you need some help figuring

that wiring out I had a light bar and some extras on mine when I got it and they are all gone... Pm me if you need some help... Honda Cruisers Are The Best...

VERY NICE man... Thats ok that you cant keep up with them.. you can ride in the far back w me... I have a 93 vt1100... If you need some help figuring

that wiring out I had a light bar and some extras on mine when I got it and they are all gone... Pm me if you need some help... Honda Cruisers Are The Best...

Thanks for the offer, but it looks pretty straight forward. If i get into it and have issues though i will definitely get ahold of you.

Well as some of you may know, i sold my 95 ZX6R, and lastnight i bought its replacement. Its not nearly as fast, but it is so much more comfortable it's not even funny.

shadow1.JPG

shadow4.JPG

shadow5.JPG

It's a 2001 Honda Shadow A.C.E Deluxe 750. It has 20k miles, and looks new.

Nice bike