Ride June 14th

Hutch

If I can't make it today, I plan on riding Monday AM, Thought about going down SR 13 to 78 and 78 up to 37 and back to 13, just something quick, I have never been on 78 would like to go check it out.

The meeting place is easy, just take 62 from New Albany, through Johnstown, through Utica, then the next town you come to is where they're meeting. One gas station right there at the light!

Hope everyone has a good ride, wish I could go!

I plan on being there I just might have to take off a couple hours into it, my wife decided to have my kids B-Day party at 2:00 or so. I wish they was meeting earlier.
I guess these guys are not meeting at 37 and 62 , they are just meeting me at 62 & 541 in martinsburg at 12:30, I'm only going to be able to ride like a hour or two but the rest is riding more so feel free to come. There is a slight chance I will not attend because I might not get off work untill 7:00am and then have to be home around 2:00. I'm going to try to get off early so I can get some sleep.

Like I said if you want to ride they should be in martinsburg around 12:30 at the little gas station.

yes it's still on they are meeting at the gas station in martinsburg at 12:30, The guy that is leading the ride is Mark, I don't know if I will make it I just got off work and didnt get much sleep yesterday but I'm going to try
nobody show up.next time dont place thred about ride if you not planning to make it ,or if something come up then let us know.me ,mark and one more guy show up at the gas station 12:15,we wait to 1.

Sorry it was not up to your standards, I did not put this together I was told there was going to be 4 or 5 riders and they was meeting me at matinsburg. And I posted that I might not attend do to I had to work night shift,I did not feel safe riding with only a couple of hours sleep. I did not no this until friday, sorry shit happens, Once again I'M SORRY

so did the other guys ride?we see 4 guys go by,one have repsol and i think maybe one red duc.
I saw those guys pass by too. They passed me and my friend while we were at the BP at 62 and 13.

That might of been them atleast by the bikes you saw, I told them if i didnt make it there might be a couple others showing up, Im so sorry this didnt work out.

I'm still riding in the am....13 to 78 to 37 back to 13 plan on heading out around 8 or 8:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by taRR viewpost.gif

How the ride go? There was a few others trying to hook up for the ride, I think you past them at 13 and 62 (BP) and one other somewhere else,

Ride went really well.

We were massively delayed due to farm traffic on 62, and didn't even get up to Martinsburg until after 1pm, so I figured hooking up would be impossible.

The ride was great...only four of us - we did about 200 miles and had a great time. Sorry you could not make it, Tim. Next time, ok?

I guess this is what happened, Hell I would of missed them to.

The Repsol bike was me. I had no idea we were supposed to be meeting other bikes. I thought everyone met at the guy's house that was going. It really wasn't that great, 541, 79, 60, 514, 62, 586, and some other roads, I have no clue. I would have much rather done 541, 83, 93, 206, or headed to 78.

what a big fuck up.. i enjoyed the ride ALL DAY TODAY!! (with the coshocton crew)

Coshocton crew? I grew up there and didn't know there was a "crew." Let me know about your next ride, I'll join if I can.

The Repsol bike was me. I had no idea we were supposed to be meeting other bikes. I thought everyone met at the guy's house that was going. It really wasn't that great, 541, 79, 60, 514, 62, 586, and some other roads, I have no clue. I would have much rather done 541, 83, 93, 206, or headed to 78.

Coshocton crew? I grew up there and didn't know there was a "crew." Let me know about your next ride, I'll join if I can.

sure can man, it was just 6 of us. but we usally have about 8 or 10.

Yea I sent Mark (Losper) a PM and told him that I might not make it and there was a coulple that might meet in martinsburg were I was supposed to meet up,

So was this the first time you rode with him?