Anybody in Dayton wanna ride Coshocton this Saturday??

NinjaNick

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it'd have to be like an 8am departure time.

yeah we rode to cochocton on monday and i had to leave the house at 8am to get to c-bus by 10am and it was about another hour til we got in the coshocton area from the pony. but i must say those boys do have some nice roads.... i am kinda jealous actually. i suggest you make the run up there its worth it.

42 doesn't really take us all the way to Columbus and having commuted back and forth for a year to Polaris it isn't any quicker really. If anything it might even take longer going 42 than just hitting 70. I never really saw a ton of cops either, construction was what always pissed me off.

The Columbus crew would probably know better the quickest route to get around/through Columbus to Coshocton since it's on the other side.

42 doesn't really take us all the way to Columbus and having commuted back and forth for a year to Polaris it isn't any quicker really. If anything it might even take longer going 42 than just hitting 70. I never really saw a ton of cops either, construction was what always pissed me off.

The Columbus crew would probably know better the quickest route to get around/through Columbus to Coshocton since it's on the other side.

True, I was just thinking you can go faster on 42 than the interstate...but you're probably right due to towns on 42.

So, you going ??

when i rode 42 up to columbus from sharonville...when i got to wilbourforce outside of xenia there is this black dude that rides a black bike couldnt tell what it was but it seems he patrols and tries to get you to race him casue on my way there he followed me and on the way back thru he turned around to follow me again kinda rode close i just ignored him...

when i rode 42 up to columbus from sharonville...when i got to wilbourforce outside of xenia there is this black dude that rides a black bike couldnt tell what it was but it seems he patrols and tries to get you to race him casue on my way there he followed me and on the way back thru he turned around to follow me again kinda rode close i just ignored him...

:lol: What? I've never seen that. If he wants some though he can come get some. :)

Black dude.. black bike by Wilberforce...? uh oh. What kind of bike, could you tell?

yeah we rode to cochocton on monday and i had to leave the house at 8am to get to c-bus by 10am and it was about another hour til we got in the coshocton area from the pony. but i must say those boys do have some nice roads.... i am kinda jealous actually. i suggest you make the run up there its worth it.

thanks and u had greg as a tour guide...

let one of us show ya around!

the ride from columbus to coshocton isnt to bad. esp with ross taking ya!