Cincy riding this weekend?

NinjaNick

Noted, but ya'll will be meeting up to early for me on Sunday. I'd love to, but I won't be free to ride until about 2pm or so Sunday if I do depending on if I go to Coshocton Saturday.:dunno: My plans are a cluster fuck right now.

Noted, but ya'll will be meeting up to early for me on Sunday. I'd love to, but I won't be free to ride until about 2pm or so Sunday if I do depending on if I go to Coshocton Saturday.:dunno:My plans are a cluster fuck right now.

thats an understatement. I think I decided I'm just going down to cinci on sunday to ride. lemme know if you're going to the cookout. I'll go to that too if you go

thats an understatement. I think I decided I'm just going down to cinci on sunday to ride. lemme know if you're going to the cookout. I'll go to that too if you go

What cookout?

Man, if you're going down there Sunday, I may go. AHHHHHHHHH! I'm sooo confused...decisions, decisions...

the one in Coshocton

or are you going up there and not going to the cookout?

the cookout is saturday, and then I was going to cinci on sunday. a whole weekend of fun! if you can only do one, then lets go to the cookout. I won't ride that far without someone, but I'll go to cinci without you

Nick/wrillo, I have to work this weekend but if you guys are down next weekend ill b free.

I've been telling these cincy boys how u throw that couch around nick, come down so u can be like a mile ahead of me :lol: