Cincy riding this weekend?

NinjaNick

I doubt it dave, maybe, going to coshocton saturday, prolly gonna chill sunday, but maybe. I need to start moving sometime soon tho.

Actually I'm tossing the idea of joining ur track day, but its just an idea so far.

Edited by DudeAbides

Hey queer boys!!! Next weekend is the 3 year anv. Ride and I expect all you guys to show up so screwyour plans to ride 10/22 next weekend and let's find a place to meet next weekend for the scavenger hunt!!!

im def down (took the weekend off for this)

im prob gonna take 42 all the way up...but dont know where the meeting point is for this up in columbus...

im getting a hotel tho and prob heading up friday kinda got an old "friend" wanting to go out that night so should be fun...

think were riding 10/22 on sunday! but im sure its the same road on sat as well lol cept i noticed 40% of rain for tomorrow which changed from none yesterday...

My buddy will be riding home on Sunday. Rain is up to 50% now but looks like an earlier ride will stay dry.