Newb question, what's protocol?

Likwid

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, You mean we can't redeem rep and post counts for cash and prizes later in the game? :rolleyes:

No, I don't care. I just wanted to bring it to *whoever's* attention that they MAY have hit the wrong button. If they meant it to be negative - fine. I'm not bitching about it either way.

*EDIT: I've narrowed it down to 2 potential people based on their <3 of Kawis and their current reputation strength. And since they basically repped it to UNDO the negative rep* :p I'll see you in Coshocton tomorrow.

BAWl last good Cow was the 78 1000

Wait, You mean we can't redeem rep and post counts for cash and prizes later in the game? :rolleyes:

No, I don't care. I just wanted to bring it to *whoever's* attention that they MAY have hit the wrong button. If they meant it to be negative - fine. I'm not bitching about it either way.

*EDIT: I've narrowed it down to 2 potential people based on their <3 of Kawis and their current reputation strength. And since they basically repped it to UNDO the negative rep* :p I'll see you in Coshocton tomorrow.

Complicated....... :confused:........:coffee:.....thanks for rep to all.....:moo:

You are correct, sportbikes and cruisers don't go out at the same time. Unless you're carrying drinks and stuff in your saddlebags for the sportbikers - like a support vehicle. Ask cmoosego. :D

And, parking next to sportbike with your cruiser is by invitation only. Since it's not a Harley, sportbikers might be a little more accepting.

Being a Kawi though - I will give you the advice that you don't DARE park next to a Suzuki sportbike. Your engine won't be able to handle the horsepower eminating from a Suzuki sportbike - even sitting still. I think it may even void any factory warranties you may have from Kawasaki.

Hmm. When I ride with my sportbike buddies, they usually like me around because I keep them from getting speeding tickets. :)

I will say when they want to hit some twisties with some speed, I usually don't get an invite.

Was the parking next to different bikes thing a joke?

The 3 guys I ride with most have a Gixxer, an older Ninja, and some old Yamaha(I think, my mind is blank at the moment). My Shadow doesn't quite fit in with that, but you ride what you like, not what someone tells you should like.

Granted, I've known these guys for years and we were friends long before we all started riding.

I've traded bikes with my Gixxer friend a few times for a different feel, and discovered that sure, sportbikes are nice, just not for me.

I guess if people are going to be bike and brand snobs, we may as well start lumping them in with the Harley guys that everyone seems to hate for the same thing.

no worries Art, pretty sure JRMMiii's entire post was sarcastic

I was pretty sure it was too and it wasn't really directed at him, just in general for the people that do think like that.

But what do I know? Everyone can do what they like as long as they leave me the fuck alone. :whogives:

I was pretty sure it was too and it wasn't really directed at him, just in general for the people that do think like that.

But what do I know? Everyone can do what they like as long as they leave me the fuck alone. :whogives:

thats the spirit!

Being a Kawi though - I will give you the advice that you don't DARE park next to a Suzuki sportbike. Your engine won't be able to handle the horsepower eminating from a Suzuki sportbike - even sitting still. I think it may even void any factory warranties you may have from Kawasaki.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:... ;)

no worries Art, pretty sure JRMMiii's entire post was sarcastic

Pretty sure most of his posts are.. :D

all can ride with all , smell the smells , the bugs , the boobs , just don't ride near me if you drink and ride.

I'll drink to that! :) I don't drink and drive, mostly out of paranoia of getting pulled over, and not wanting to die.... so if I'm not going to do it in a cage, I'm certainly not going to do it on 2 wheels :)

Sounds like I should have bought a Harley so I could be too good for everyone?

I'll drink to that! :) I don't drink and drive, mostly out of paranoia of getting pulled over, and not wanting to die.... so if I'm not going to do it in a cage, I'm certainly not going to do it on 2 wheels :)

Sounds like I should have bought a Harley so I could be too good for everyone?

I'm pretty sure it's required to drink and ride then.. :D

Truth be told, I want a KTM too.

All require mounds of money, especially since I'm not getting rid of any of my other bikes.

Yeah I'd love to have a KTM Superduke and a BMW R1200GS. If it wasn't for the damn mounds of money, (that I don't sem to have) I would absolutely own both, along with several other bikes. :)

Now if I could just get that damn money tree to grow right in my backyard...

I sat on 12oclockers 2 Sundays ago about to ride, but I had to hop on his 4wheeler, because the WR250 fender was laying on the rear wheel with me on it..haha. Needs stiffened BADLY for me. I'd want a 450 with a very stiff suspension. :flag:

I sat on 12oclockers 2 Sundays ago about to ride, but I had to hop on his 4wheeler, because the WR250 fender was laying on the rear wheel with me on it..haha. Needs stiffened BADLY for me. I'd want a 450 with a very stiff suspension. :flag:

Yeah I think you'd have the same problem with mine then since its set up for me and I weight about 165.