Anyone want to ride to Columbus today?

FocusDave01

Be sure to post a thread about your trip......:p

:lol: I bet Nate might cruise up there with ya in second gear. j/k. Nate, let me know if you need any help fixing your bike because I work 5 minutes from your house. I could stop by pretty much any day next week after work.

Haha, dickhead, matt keeps texting "what time we riding today?" Thanks luke, Ill let you know if I need any help.

We got to get that bike fix asap. If Matt doesn't have his little buddy to ride with he's going to be a bitch to deal with. Did you call the dealership about the shifter yet? I'll check ebay and see what I come up with...

We got to get that bike fix asap. If Matt doesn't have his little buddy to ride with he's going to be a bitch to deal with

careful luke, or you'll be my next riding bitch, er, i mean buddy :D

yeah, 65 for the shifter and they could have it in by Friday. I've got to transfer some funds monday, but I'm just going to order rearsets.

you goin with the woodcraft ones? i take it your gonna order your chain kit too, riiiiiight?

True...True....but last time I rode I didn't really see you unless I stopped at the corners.......:p

i know derrick, but if it makes you feel better, next time ill give you a head start so you can FINALLY win

and whats up with the "Custom Dust Paint Job 750"?

thanks for making that clear matt. i would totally buy rearsets without the pedals when all i really need to begin with is the fucking pedal.......twat.

i know derrick, but if it makes you feel better, next time ill give you a head start so you can FINALLY win

and whats up with the "Custom Dust Paint Job 750"?

My shits all dusty its up on the stand and I havent been on it in awhile......

That and my temps expire on 06/09/09 yay