Riding mower $700

AOW

Troy-Bilt 42" mower deck, bagger attachment, mulching kit, cruise control, front bumper guard.

Mower is about 5 years old. In great shape, oil changed every season (synthetic), automatic tranny, battery is 2yrs old, but stays on battery tender all winter and during the mowing seasons. I have a 46" snow plow blade as well, but the mounting/adjustment bracket needs work, but the blade is in great shape and you have all summer before you need to worry about snow anyway. All is included in price of $700.

We listed this on Craigslist yesterday for $800, but I will gladly sell to a forum member for $700. Unit is available for pick up immediately.

Selling because we are moving to California in two weeks. Located in Pickerington, OH-IO

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0054.jpgIMG_0053.jpg

Nice!!! I would love to take that off your hands, only if we had an extra $700. All extra money is going towards our wedding in august. Where in Cali? My Dads in Canyon Lake..Riverside County near Temecula. Awesome weather!!!!!!

Nice!!! I would love to take that off your hands, only if we had an extra $700. All extra money is going towards our wedding in august. Where in Cali? My Dads in Canyon Lake..Riverside County near Temecula. Awesome weather!!!!!!

Tracy, CA, almost due east of San Fran... And speaking as a married man, you would get more enjoyment from the riding mower than a wife!:eek:

why are you all mowing grass!? I grow it! JK!

You can't roll it if you don't cut it.

plane leaves June 10th. Movers get here on the 8th to start packing, finish up 9th. Landscaper already scheduled to do weekly mow until house sells, so would really like to have this out of the garage sooner than later.

Feel free to PM me and maybe we can work something out. Really would prefer to sell to forum member than a craigslist stalker.