First post.....AVENGER here

Avenger

Well, thanks to "Uncle Punk", "Ninja Nick", "JRMMiii" (others that I dont know screen names for :D) and the Coshocton Boyz....I am now a member of this site...I had the chance on Sat to meet up with everyone for a great ride...and BTW thanks all for waiting for me...lol..had a great time !! Cya around

Hey buddy I figured you would be along soon. Welcome aboard. Now Justin can update his riders list for the ride. He likes too much data. Looks like we found some good roads closer to home without having to go all the way to the river thanks to the Coshocton crew.

:welcome: to the site! I 1st chatted with Avenger on a worldwide motorcycle forum back in 2004. Never thought I'd meet the guy. Then we're at a stop light and I see his license plate and was like, "Well I'd be damned, look who it is!".

I'll be in Coshocton again once or twice before the season ends. Hope you and your crew can make it down again when I do. :cheers:

You have a 12. Who was waiting for you? :D

Welcome to the site mang.

I couldnt make the early leave time from the Cleveland area but was able to make it there in the afternoon....everyone was waiting for me ...I thought that was kinda cool...waiting for someone they didnt even know....and yes I have a 12

I'm taking my welcome back you fucker. Paula and I were going out to get something to eat tonigh so we go up to QSL. The place was a mad house so we didn't stay but what do I see in the parking lot. Richie and your bikes, thanks for calling asshole.

I couldnt make the early leave time from the Cleveland area but was able to make it there in the afternoon....everyone was waiting for me ...I thought that was kinda cool...waiting for someone they didnt even know....and yes I have a 12

Yeah. we're good like that.

I'm taking my welcome back you fucker. Paula and I were going out to get something to eat tonigh so we go up to QSL. The place was a mad house so we didn't stay but what do I see in the parking lot. Richie and your bikes, thanks for calling asshole.
oh snap! :popcorn:

Gazelle_noms.gif