Ride Sat. 6/20. 78-536

ousley99

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have leathers? Isn't that you in the avatar?

That is me but I sold my 1 piece to whodey earlier this year to pay for rent when I didn't have a job! I'm hoping to sell the bedset and get the bills caught up w enough left to buy another suite and get back on the track!

ok,ok,relax,relax .just what i been told.im not saying cancel the ride thats the last thing i want to hear.i was just thinking if the road is bad as other guys say maybe we can ride different road,but if is no gravel there then everything is perfect.cant wait for saturday.hey Tpoppa if the gravel wasnt the issue,what was it?

ok,ok,relax,relax .just what i been told.im not saying cancel the ride thats the last thing i want to hear.i was just thinking if the road is bad as other guys say maybe we can ride different road,but if is no gravel there then everything is perfect.cant wait for saturday.hey Tpoppa if the gravel wasnt the issue,what was it?

There were 3 corners out of 150+ that had a little bit of gravel. Nothing to worry about.. Every back road will have something on it.

i was riding with a few people on sat and one of the roads we hit was 536. gravel was pretty much negligible. we also rode 556 and that road did have some gravel here and there, but there is plenty of warning. 556 is usually pretty clear of gravel though so i wouldn't count it out.

a few guys from up north might be riding on the 20th (and a bigger group is riding on the 21st) as well, so maybe we'll see you suckas there. i'm going to try to make it for sure.

pending the weather holding up, this will be a fun ride.

we should try to get a schedule together and try to make sure the guys coming up from the north can meet up with the cbus group and whoever else wants to join in on the fun.

pending the weather holding up, this will be a fun ride.

we should try to get a schedule together and try to make sure the guys coming up from the north can meet up with the cbus group and whoever else wants to join in on the fun.

What time you guys going to be down there?

What time you guys going to be down there?

depending on where you guys want to meet. we normally leave bolivar around 9-930am, and get into heart of the sexy roads around 10 or 11ish? we can setup a good meeting place so we can hit the good stuff together. maybe meet around the beallsville area or powhatan point during the late morning/early afternoon? i'll ask the people that know the routes better than i do to see what the schedule will be like and we can coordinate.

Edited by jbot

All of Monroe County has great roads. Just don't depend on 536. Better yet cross the bridge into West Virgina check out WV-7

from what it appears it takes a Huge Dump on 536.

check out this shot from Google maps

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=childs+west+virgina&sll=39.600728,-80.780969&sspn=0.023874,0.038538&gl=us&ie=UTF8&ll=39.601191,-80.7754&spn=0,359.997591&z=19&layer=c&cbll=39.601212,-80.775414&panoid=bn4MiUCRQt5Vhge291B08w&cbp=12,286.56,,0,5

its like 10 minutes from Hannibal

40% chance of scattered storms...hell that could change to 100% clear and 80 degrees in the next 3 days! We'll have to wait and see.if its absolutly pouring sat morn then I guess we'll have to re-schedule! Which sucks dick because my weekends are booked solid till Oct