Canton area ride this weekend... ?

curby

and i do regret making starbucks a meeting point... how stupid of me... but we did get to see a ferrari lol

next time someplace less busy on a sunday afternoon.

so where's the other guys photo's? the one that was taking pics by the road and of misc people that was staring at him. :)

Edited by curby

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so where's the other guys photo's? the one that was taking pics by the road and of misc people that was staring at him. :)

His camera is still in my tank bag and if he don't pick it up tonight I'll take to work with me tomorrow and load them on my external HD then post some up. I'm still going through the 257 pictures I took Sat on 536 :violin:

That's where I've been for the last 13 years. I didn't grow up in Ohio though. I wish I could move further east, but my kids were born here ...divorce...wash, rinse, repeat.

Let me know anytime you come in town..we'll hook up. In a non-sexual way.

I'm sure we'll cross paths again soon. I pretty much left Lorain in 92'. 6yrs in the Marines, 5 yrs of school in Akron, 3 yrs in Cleveland, 3 yrs in upstate NY, and now 8 months in far far east Cleveland. Add a lot of beer drinking in between and that's my life story.

Inya, your zx10 makes me want one!

I made it..not so fugly. Getting rid of the short bus turn signals in the front was probably the one thing I couldn't wait to do. Having to import them and pay the $$ was NOT something I couldn't wait to do.

Um..we can trade for a while!?!? I'm loving your bike as well.