Anyone gonna ride Saturday (July 21, 2007)

Cleaner

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of taking:

71 North to 36 to Mount Vernon

Going through Mount Vernon to 62

Taking 62 south 161

A buddy of mine said this was a fun ride. I've never ridden it myself. Thoughts??? I'm open for suggestions if someone knows for sure this route sucks or if they've got a kickass route in mind.

36 if fairly straight..62 is fairly straight..Well you know...Its a great ride if ya just want to relax and take your time.Watch for state highway patrol if your feeling speedy..

If you go that way you could take 36 to mount vernon.Then get on 13 to newark (its alittle better than 62).You go threw utica.from newark you could take 161 back.

or take 36 to got threw centerburg as soon as your out of there look for 657 and take that to newark to 161.

or in mount vernon take 36 to 586 take that to Fallsburge then take 79 to newark.

just thought id throw them out if you where looking for different routes.

36 if fairly straight..62 is fairly straight..Well you know...Its a great ride if ya just want to relax and take your time.Watch for state highway patrol if your feeling speedy..

If you go that way you could take 36 to mount vernon.Then get on 13 to newark (its alittle better than 62).You go threw utica.from newark you could take 161 back.

or take 36 to got threw centerburg as soon as your out of there look for 657 and take that to newark to 161.

or in mount vernon take 36 to 586 take that to Fallsburge then take 79 to newark.

just thought id throw them out if you where looking for different routes.

I'm looking for SPEED and TWISTIES.

Heres a route we could take

62 thru johnstown. To utica .then to Martinsburg.Take 541 to 60.Take 60 to 62 back to danville. 62 threw danville back to martinsburg.Then jump on 586 to 79,79 to newark to 161 to columbus..

Its a better route but again its still has police..

Ill check here in the morning(10am or so) if you guys want to cancel please post up as i can still go down to southern ohio solo.

Heres a route we could take

62 thru johnstown. To utica .then to Martinsburg.Take 541 to 60.Take 60 to 62 back to danville. 62 threw danville back to martinsburg.Then jump on 586 to 79,79 to newark to 161 to columbus..

Its a better route but again its still has police..

Ill check here in the morning(10am or so) if you guys want to cancel please post up as i can still go down to southern ohio solo.

Sounds like a good route to me. I started the thread so I'll definately be there with license and registration.