80 members have voted

1. 1. Ohio Riders 2009 MEET N' Greet Sunday July 12

• Yes, I will be attending
    • No, I will not be attending

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, will try to trick/convince GF into attending as well. Blues, beers and BBQ could only be better if all three were being served up by hot nekkid chicks.

And where the hell was the hookers and blow in the poll.... need one for "will be attending if you provide hookers and blow."

Edit: I told the GF to keep her schedule open for Sun and she reminded me about my friend's wedding on Sat in KY. I think we will be North of the River early enough to catch the shindig, but if I'm AWOL this is why. Assuming I can leave by mid-morning I should be able to make it into town for BBQ sometime prior to 5pm.... Oh, how I hate assumptions.

Edited by 2wheels>4
forgot the wedding

ill be there as long as i get my bike back together in time i ordered the parts there are just a lot of them and they are coming from honda so i think it will take awhile.

YAY!! you better come jon!!

I highly doubt I'll make it because I'll be at the Navy Reserves that weekend.

I dont think there are any wars planned for that Sunday so you'll be ok to miss a day.

Well I was planning on coming down with the group from Cleveland but my bike is down for right now so I wont be making it.

What happened??? :dunno:

What happened??? :dunno:

not sure, I noticed it on the way home my clutch seemed to be sticking a bit and if i opened up the throttle all the way no matter what gear or what speed my rpm's would red line but i had no acceleration.

It was a nerve wrecking ride back to Cleveland im just glad i made it back.