2 RC51's in SE Ohio

adamgh81

No shit, another RC51 John? This is kinda getting scary...

And no RC51John, It wasn't me, Im still laying low man.

I did findout the original owner of my bike(fraternity brother from college) actually has an RC51 as well, Nickey Hayden eddition. I talked to the guy I bought mine from, and he was like no way dude, thats what Spence has. LOL

Adam, are either of you the guy I talked to at Bike night about 3 weeks ago that bought the RC51 from a Statey? I never knew there were this many of them in Cbus.

Also, can you post any pics of the rear of the bikes? I like your fender elim setup! I havent done anything with mine, but it looks like yours completely eliminated that shitty looking plastic..

Did you buy it like that or do it yourself? Please PM me if you can I have a few ?s about it.

Adam, are either of you the guy I talked to at Bike night about 3 weeks ago that bought the RC51 from a Statey? I never knew there were this many of them in Cbus.

No, I have not been to a bike night yet this year, I mainly work nights.

picture.php?albumid=446&pictureid=4329&thumb=1

Check out my album for more pics of the rear of my bike. It is a DASSAULT undertail that was installed by the previous owner. I like the tail, but would like to upgrade the taillights on it as they're not as bright as I'd...especially the brake lights. I'm always checking my 6 to watch for others following too close or not stopping.

Freaking awesome! Mad props to you guys. Some of the folks around me have convinced me to not swap the 51 for a 748. We almost have enough 51 owners here to organize a ride and rattle some folks' windows around the state!