6/20 or 6/21 Ride

InyaAzz

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the notice where it was against the law to post something conflicting with a CORE ride?

IP did tell me about that ride over a week ago...I forgot...and since I don't frequent CORE that often, I guess the 'wtf' escapes me.

Was the 536 ride posted in the CLE section on OR and I missed it?

Let me know where you're going and maybe I'll meet you...if I don't have to push start my bike that has a 1 year old battery in it!! G is in Costa Rica, so I don't have a push starter.

I work the 20th but am off the 21st if you end up going then.

I missed the notice where it was against the law to post something conflicting with a CORE ride?

IP did tell me about that ride over a week ago...I forgot...and since I don't frequent CORE that often, I guess the 'wtf' escapes me.

Was the 536 ride posted in the CLE section on OR and I missed it?

I think he was just suggesting rides that were already started incase u didn't feel like putting another together..hell I don't even know what CORE is!?

The 536 ride is posted in the daily ride."6/20 ride 536".

Well, I suck.

Here's the deal. I'm taking an extended weekend during the 4th, and I'm trying to get my car AND the bike up north with me. The only option that I have right now is to ride the bike up before the weekend, have someone bring me back..and then pick the bike up at a later date. It looks like this Friday may be the day I ride it up, since my god brother is headed this way thanks to GM laying him off (he picked up a temp job driving trucks). So, this is the perfect time to get the bike to MI.

If it ends up raining on Friday, the bike will stay and I can ride this weekend. If the weather holds out, I have to take the opportunity and ride it up.

Begin insults now.

Well, I suck.

Here's the deal. I'm taking an extended weekend during the 4th, and I'm trying to get my car AND the bike up north with me. The only option that I have right now is to ride the bike up before the weekend, have someone bring me back..and then pick the bike up at a later date. It looks like this Friday may be the day I ride it up, since my god brother is headed this way thanks to GM laying him off (he picked up a temp job driving trucks). So, this is the perfect time to get the bike to MI.

If it ends up raining on Friday, the bike will stay and I can ride this weekend. If the weather holds out, I have to take the opportunity and ride it up.

Begin insults now.

im gonna pay someone to t-bag you ;)

I never liked tea.

Dude...trailer was sold pretty quickly on Craigslist..for more than I posted it on OR. So it was a win/win. The trailer was already in MI, so finding a buyer in Detroit made more sense.

Justin please don't lose faith in me. I'll make it up to you...to everyone...because you all make me what I am. Have fun with that last statement.