6/20 or 6/21 Ride

InyaAzz

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.. for anybody that wants to meet up for the CORE ride to WV.. here are the nuts and bolts of it...

Seeing 400 miles on this ride' date=' driveway to driveway, is not out of the realm of possibility. Actually, it's quite probable. The pace is going to be 'brisk' so eat a hearty breakfast. You should also bring water, snacks and aspirin with you. Cash is important, as well. If we end up in BFE and the only gas station in town doesn't take VISA you're going to feel awfully foolish.

The first stop is B-ville.. 65 miles south on 800. This is where our southern riders will join us. From there we head to Hannibal.. 45 miles south via a series of roads best described as 'adequately twisted'.. if you can keep your head while riding roads that like to switchback and raise and drop elevation then you should be fine. Stephanie will be waiting for us here.

In Hannibal we will stop for food at the local SubWay on the river. After a SHORT lunch break we will head into WV via the nastiest roads we can find. Steph should prove rather useful at this time. (lulz)

Gear is not questionable.. if you show up in jeans and a hoodie you will be politely asked to ride with yourself. This is not to pass judgment or to belittle anybody.. it is for safety. Not so much yours but the groups.. if you aren't smart enough to wear at least a helmet, jeans, jacket, boots and gloves then you probably aren't smart enough to know your limits. Leathers are recommended but not required. (textile suits with armor are also recommended) If you don't like the gear stipulations.. kindly jog on. It's our ride.. find your own if you want to make drama. :cool:

Maps... bring a map. If you don't own a map then go buy a map. We don't 'parade' ride. Every rider rides their own ride. If that means you spend a few miles riding by yourself.. then that's what it means. Nobody gets left behind and the faster riders (not me) will be waiting for us at the next turn off. If you think you've lost the group.. keep riding. You just aren't there, yet.

That said.. I have a map of the route and will forward it to anybody interested in riding with us. I hope to see some new faces and meet some new riders. If you aren't sure if this ride is for you come by and meet up with us and see what you think. If you head down the road and it isn't your thing you can always peel off and head your own way. Just be sure to let someone in the group know so we aren't trying to figure out what ditch you're lying in. :eek:[/quote']

Well stated.

Isaac's papa

Can you forward me a copy of your planned route (foxracing at bigtits dot com)

Me and 2 others might come along now as well but we would meet you on 800. We all live right off Rt800 and there is no reason for us to ride to Bolivar then ride right back past all of our homes.

Pauly I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it Sunday cuz I'm a vag and there's no way I'm gonna be able to wake up that early. Especially since I work Saturday night. I appreciate the invite tho. And since Inya has the dad thing to do, I think I'm gonna start a thread for a south of Canton ride with a later start time.

Wooo hooo!!! Another thread!!

We should see how many we can get going for this weekend.

The purpose of the new thread is to have something with a solid date, meet time and idea of where we're riding so they don't have to read through 5 pages of bs to figure out what's going on.

im gonna start a ride for the stunters..if you cant do stand ups for at least a mile, or perform stoppies for 1000 yrds do not reply. this is for the serious stunters only, no power rangers! always remember we are breaking the law and if you go down NOONE will wait for you. why? ftp and fuck you, your on your own.

im gonna start a ride for the stunters..if you cant do stand ups for at least a mile, or perform stoppies for 1000 yrds do not reply. this is for the serious stunters only, no power rangers! always remember we are breaking the law and if you go down NOONE will wait for you. why? ftp and fuck you, your on your own.

:lol:

I am down for a sunday ride , i cant go on saturday , if its still on im in just leave a post for meeting time and ill check back later tonight ,and if gsxr needs i jump start to roll with us id be more then happy to help

Nice :lol:

I don't think I'll be taking the bike to Detroit tonight (rain)...but Sunday is father's day and spending all day riding is a bad look when I have kids at home. Saturday is looking ?!?! for rain.

I forgot tomorrow is father's day. My dad is in Alaska so all he gets is a phone call. Can't you put your kids in a bag and strap them to the back like Uncle Punk does? My fur kids are at grandma shitty's house for the week. Maybe you can stop by and give them hugs for me.

....always remember we are breaking the law and if you go down NOONE will wait for you. why? ftp and fuck you, your on your own.

Won't let me give you any more rep right now.....But this one made me chuckle on the inside lol.gif