New Rider and MrBret's friend

Mr Anderson

Hi, my name is Erick. I just wanted to say I am a newb at this and I have met some of you already at bike night. Thanks to Bret I was able to get my 09 Kawasaki ninja 250. I am from New Albany and look forward to riding with everyone.

Hi, my name is Erick. I just wanted to say I am a newb at this and I have met some of you already at bike night. Thanks to Bret I was able to get my 09 Kawasaki ninja 250. I am from New Albany and look forward to riding with everyone.

How do you like your 09 Ninja? Ridden it much yet?

:welcome::banana: You just start riding? If your interested me and a buddy have ninja 250s and are going to the poker run in Sunbury on saturday. Let me know if your interested. We might have a couple othe ppl going too.

Sorry, new to this. What is the poker run? I just bought a new helmet and I got my temps last week.

Sorry, new to this. What is the poker run? I just bought a new helmet and I got my temps last week.

http://www.ohiofallenheroes.org/events.asp

Its 115 miles or so. If you just got youre temps, make sure youre ready for that distance. 115 miles may not sound like a lot but its different than in a car if your not used to it. And it may rain in the AM FYI.

Registration is 9-11. We are prob gonna head out of Johnstown at 830 or 9. Havent set it yet. When I get the time down, Ill let you know tomorrow. Well prob meet you and djisle in Johnstown, make it easy to get together. I actually hope you do go, Id like to c the new 250's.

:welcome::banana: You just start riding? If your interested me and a buddy have ninja 250s and are going to the poker run in Sunbury on saturday. Let me know if your interested. We might have a couple othe ppl going too.

How long have you had your ninja 250? Do you think I will out grow it?